Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ted didn't wear enough layers...(HIMYM)

Midnight

On the new episode of How I Met Your Mother (s8e19 Ring Up), Ted sneezes once near the beginning while talking about his date with a twenty year old :D

To be honest, I prefer it when Barney sneezes, but this one was pretty cool too :)

And then, later on, when Barney is "detoxing" from one-night stands, he looks all feverish and sweaty!!

It's times like these when imagination does wonders :D

I was watching this with my family tonight and my stomach dropped down to my toes when Ted sneezed. My mind went crazy, I don't even know what happened in the next few scenes because I could not focus. This show has given us so much gold!

And I SWEAR I had some kind of premonition that this was gonna happen. Right when the episode started, I had a feeling. I just knew. And then it did. :D Does that ever happen to anyone else? It's like I've developed a sneeze radar.

And it was sneezing from being cold!!!! My favorite!

Also, a bit later in the episode, Ted says the word "fetish." I couldn't help but giggle.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA FOR HOW I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TED TO SNEEAFEKSAFLKAASGLKASDKLDSASlkadsjdavsdlsss----

drool.gifeek.gif

turned.gifmf_dribble.gifangel.gifmf_laughbounce.gifheart.gif

I was just about to post this, it made me SO happy, I've been waiting so long for Ted! Also it sounded almost realistic, Barney sneezes are usually comically exaggerated :P

• 7 months later...

Archived