Sneeze Fetish Forum

Myers Briggs Personality Test (updated with better test)

SterlingSilver

This might get moved into General Discussion (which is fine xDD. I just put it here because I think it's fun :DD)

But, I wanted to share this with my buddies here on the forum, because I think it's interesting and fun to do, and talk about~~!

Quick FYI:

The Myers Briggs Personality Test is a "baseline" indicator that can file you into one of 16 personality types based on four catagories-

+ Introverted vs Extroverted

+ Sensory (detail oriented) vs Intuitive (big picture oriented)

+ Thinking (practical) vs Feeling (sensitive)

+ Judging (organized) vs Perceptive (spontaneous)

They are more complicated than the summary I gave you above, but I took a type-indicator test about a year ago, and it really taught me a lot about myself. I already posted this in another thread, but I thought I would put it here for other people to try:

http://16typequiz.com/quiz.html

http://www.truity.com/test/type-finder-personality-test (this one might work better xDD)

After you take it, Google your letters and click on "Portrait of __(whatever your letters are)__"

Then you can read about your type, and see how well it fits you ^w^

Maybe you can come back after and share your letters!

I think it's a blast, but maybe it's not actually as fun for others as it is for me x'DDD

Anyway, I am a ESFJ smile.png

Hehe, I love personality tests! :D

I'm an INTJ. :)

I got way too excited when I read this topic! I'm an ISFJ and most of it seems bang on except the fact that apparently I keep my feeling to myself. That is not the case with me. I dump my problems on other people a lot just to get everything out but otherwise it seems accurate.

INFP for me, which seems right. I definitely live inside my head more than in the moment. :P

I'm an I and an N frequently, but I'm pretty loose between the last two letters depending on the test and the day. I'm either an INFP or an INFJ afterwards. I don't think F suits me, but tests say otherwise. I identify/stick with INFP officially though.

Thanks for posting this, BlackScatter! It was fun~! happy.png

I'm an ISFP, it would seem. X) And the portrait is almost dead on biggrin.png As soon as I saw the header ("The Artist") I was like yuuup. xD The only thing I'd have to disagree with is the not leading/not following bit. I definitely like to lead, and I like to follow too. tonguesmiley.gif It kind of depends on the situation though. smile.png

Thanks for posting this, BlackScatter! It was fun~!
Glad it was enjoyable, Smiley~! I love stuff like this <3
I am very definitely NOT a J.
Hahaha! Sometimes I wish I was less of a J. My J trait is very strong, so I get stressed out when things aren't perfectly organized x'DD. I enjoy speaking and spending time with P's :3. They are always so relaxed and easy to get along with.
I'm ENFP! And here's my letter. I'd say it's pretty accurate.
SPOO! No WONDER you're so incredibly wonderful to talk to! I met an ENFP the other day, and I was delighted! We were just talking, since she came into my workplace for an appointment, and when I started talking about this test, she was like: *puts skateboard in corner* All right, let's take it! xDDAnd I was like, "Your easy-going attitude is mesmerizing *w*" Hahahaha~~

ENTP - although I don't relate to the ENTP people in that place's forum area- they sound snobby and manipulative and are bragging that they are great and can get people to do whatever they want them to, and don't have to study and just BS on all their work. None of those are things that apply to me.

Actually- upon looking at other sites and taking a different test- I got ENFP which really seems to fit me *much* better. I'm totally enthusiastic :bounce: to smothering point sometimes :bag: . No interest in "mundane", like to avoid conflict, like to affirm people and be upbeat and encouraging. (and pouncing... I think I saw that in there ... :P :P )

I'm ENFP! biggrin.png And here's my letter. I'd say it's pretty accurate. happy.png

Yes!! That is the site that I found it on and it is spot on for me as well.

Woohoo! *Highfive* :D

I am very definitely NOT a J.
Hahaha! Sometimes I wish I was less of a J. My J trait is very strong, so I get stressed out when things aren't perfectly organized x'DD. I enjoy speaking and spending time with P's :3. They are always so relaxed and easy to get along with.

And I sometimes wish I DID have a bit of J in my personality! It takes me so long and so much effort to get anything done :lol: I cannot for the life of me make a decision, the whole thing about Ps being more comfortable with their options still open than with a definite answer is very, very accurate of me.

ENTP - although I don't relate to the ENTP people in that place's forum area- they sound snobby and manipulative and are bragging that they are great and can get people to do whatever they want them to, and don't have to study and just BS on all their work. None of those are things that apply to me.

Actually- upon looking at other sites and taking a different test- I got ENFP which really seems to fit me *much* better. I'm totally enthusiastic bounce.gif to smothering point sometimes bag.gif . No interest in "mundane", like to avoid conflict, like to affirm people and be upbeat and encouraging. (and pouncing... I think I saw that in there ... tonguesmiley.giftonguesmiley.gif )

See, I was really surprised when you said you got ENTP because I have always seen you as very much NF of some sort. I think ENFP describes you very well :yes:

ESTP, here apparently!

E, I'm not so sure. I think I kinda blur the lines there.

S, yep probably. Only thing is I don't have an excellent memory!

T, I hope so. I like to think so, anyway. Feelings are for chumps!

P, definitely. 70.27% on that bitch.

Reading the descriptions on the site Spoo linked to I would actually amend my type to perhaps be more of an ISTP than INTP. Interesting. Also anyone interested in this stuff should check out the book "Please Understand Me" by David Keirsey.

@ Ouro - that name sounds familiar. I'm definitely going to look for that, this type of thing is interesting- at least to me. :) Thanks!

I've actually forced this test upon all of my close friends so far and we've worked out that I'm the only I-something. Don't know what that means but opposites attract possibly?

opposites attract possibly?

I think that's true! I'm an E, and both my best friend and my boyfriend are both I's xDD.

Finding and coming to know someone who is different from me is something I really enjoy :3

I'm so glad there are so many amazing types of people out in the world :DD

I'm also a really strong F, so I cry/get emotionally hurt over just about everything x'DD. My bf is a T, so I've always admired his rational thinking and "thicker skin" xDD

opposites attract possibly?

I think that's true! I'm an E, and both my best friend and my boyfriend are both I's xDD.

Finding and coming to know someone who is different from me is something I really enjoy :3

I'm so glad there are so many amazing types of people out in the world :DD

I'm also a really strong F, so I cry/get emotionally hurt over just about everything x'DD. My bf is a T, so I've always admired his rational thinking and "thicker skin" xDD

Also, Ouro! Thank you for that suggestion :3. I will! :D

Hehe this was fun XD I think opposites must attract, like several people have said because I got ISTJ which seems pretty bang-on perfect for me, but all of my friends seem like they would fit the exact opposite, pretty much all of them are extroverts, look at the big picture and don't care about disorganization. It's really interesting to see what people on here all got!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've taken these tests many a time, and generally always INTJ - sometimes ENTJ or INTP.

This is so cool! I've taken variations of this test a few times now for RA training, and it's always so fun to see how it groups different people. I'm an ENFJ, which feels pretty accurate to me.

Archived