Sneeze Fetish Forum

fuckyeahsneezes

Raven Insight

Yeah but you may have to wait until you get access to the adult boards...especially considering that last video I made just for you. wink.png

hahaha that's extremely true ;)

There's not a lot of good male stuff out there, but your stuff totally makes up for it!

Just thought I'd echo the appreciation for you. Thanks for all the effort you put into your recordings, they are fantastic! Plus you always sound like a nice guy. Keep it up! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

oh my..i love him i mean i dont usually like guys sneezing but im sure i nearly...well yer haha.. definatly a fav amazing isnt the word! x

• 2 months later...

aww that sucks, i let it slip to a friend i thought considering he was fetish and considered weird in that sence he'd get it regret that a lil as he always seems to point out every old pensioner man especially when they are sneezing going 'i know you want a bit of that!' *cringe* yes an old man doubling over with no teeth is definatly a turn on......:-/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Again,thank you for your videos,amazing buildups you have!!God bless you! Would you make more videos with talking and breathy buildups?! Thank you in advance and bless you for all your sneezes!

• 2 months later...

This is not the place to post youtube updates. Please do that either in Share & Share Alike or in the Youtube thread in the Media section of the forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't think I need to tell you how much I adore your wavs... I'm just one tiny little fish in the sea of admirers you have lol ;)

• 11 months later...

You know how much I appreciate your work, but I don't mind saying so again. It inspired me to make my own creations related to this fetish. Not only are you sweet, but so are your sneezes, they are inviting to the ears.

Archived