Sneeze Fetish Forum

YoriYori

Just a little piece of my life ... blushsmiley.gif

~~~~~

I was already relaxing in bed when my boyfriend came over for his nightly visit last night, but I immediately noticed something was wrong. He was wearing a mask and spraying himself with a tiny spray bottle (filled with disinfectant).

"Uhg.. (sniff) looks like I caught a cold. Again," he said before a small coughing fit. "Or it might be the flu..." he said as he picked up the digital thermometer off my desk. It's been there since he bought it to take my temperature a while back when I wasn't feeling so great. My heart sank to the ground immediately as I know his slightly-germophobic nature means no getting too close or intimate for the next few days.

"If it is I'm not coming over tomorrow or the day after. Be strong ok wink.png?"

I started to get a little upset. My condition is really unpredictable. I suffer from a yet undiagnosed condition that mimics heart problems (though it seems unlikely given that I'm in excellent athletic shape). He takes care of me and helps me relax and get to sleep when I'm in pain or having trouble breathing. I obviously enjoy our time together regardless, but I was particularly nervous as this past weekend I had been in pretty bad shape and had to stay in bed most of the time. Should I come close to passing out again, I was afraid to be alone.

He saw the look on my face and repeated, "Hey, be strong OK??". Just then the alarm on the thermometer went off. "Uhg, 38.3. Dammit, I knew it. I knew it. 'M' had a fever yesterday but hid it from me. God, he's the worst." He broke into another fit of really scratchy, mucousy coughing. Each little fit was followed by a ton of sniffling and sighing. He grabbed a handful of tissues off my desk (which I only keep around for him, really. He uses them for everything!) and gave some really wet blows. I told him I felt like punching our friend M. Which I do. I sniffled a bit too, because my nose runs like crazy even if I get the tiniest bit upset.

He sighed and said, "Come on now, you know it's for your own good. Do you want to catch my cold?" I shake my head no, knowing that, no, I don't really want to, but I wouldn't be mad or unhappy if I did either, knowing it was a result of spending time with him and therefore somehow strangely sexy at the same time. He'd end up taking care of me anyway just like I would him. I slightly blushed at the fetishyness of my thoughts!

"So, how about we watch a movie?" I was surprised and touched at the same time as I knew this was his way of saying, "Hey, I'm sorry for getting sick and maybe not being able to spend time with you," to me. AWW!! Before that, however, he ordered me to take my temperature as well (35.9 smile.png just fine)! I tried to put his mind at ease by telling him if it's the flu, not to worry as I've already been vaccinated anyway. Obviously this is no fail safe, but if it is the flu I've already been heavily exposed to it by him (if you know what I mean) within the past day anyway, so there.

I snuggled up to him as we settled into the movie. I felt so bad for him as coughs and pathetic moans wracked his body (and mine along with it) every few minutes. He kept trying to tell me to cover up and keep warm (he happens to be a firm believer that being cold = catching cold) but there was really no need as his body was generating so much fever heat. Midway through he had a cough-filled call from a friend... I caught bits of the conversation where he was bragging about how cute his girlfriend was to whoever was on the line (hahaha, so sweet!).

After the call I caught a glimpse of him and his nose and eyes were rimmed in bright red. Talk about heart-wrenchingly adorable patheticness! I couldn't help myself and had to comment on the redness of his cute, cute, red, round nose. He was a little sheepish about it. Hehe, cute! He seemed even warmer than before and a quick hand on his forehead told me he was. I got a towel for his head and we took his temperature again. It was 39.6 this time. upset.gif I was starting to get really worried and ordered him to go home and get some sleep right away. Of course I would've preferred if he stayed here and not driven, but I know he wouldn't as I have only one bed that's only large enough to be comfortable for movie-time snuggling and not overnighters. He chuckle-coughed and said he was going to stay a while to make sure I went to sleep. I was too worked up about his condition (in more ways than one wink.png) to be sleepy, but I tried. He rubbed my back and brushed his fingers through my hair as I felt terribly guilty thinking I should be doing all this for him! I kept telling him to go home, but he grinned playfully and asked, "But will you be ok? Will you be able to sleep? Don't you want me to stay a bit more? As long as you smile, I'll get well." I started to calm down and he finally felt OK to leave. As he started to shut my bedroom door behind him, he promised to come over again today if he felt up to it. <3

~~~~~

Uhg, I feel so conflicted. When I see him suffering, my heart feels heavy and I wish I could take away his pain. But I also find him so attractive even when he's sick and pathetic. (Though it seems mutual - he's become noticeably excited when I'm at my sickest or most vulnerable). Despite his feeling like absolute crap, he still went out of his way to be with me to make me happy (little does he know about all my fetishes, haha) which makes him one pretty awesome dude <3.

....... embarrassing blushsmiley.gif

Ah, I love reading your observations!

They are always so cute :3

You sound like an adorable couple! I hope he feels better soon!

I also wish people wore masks here in the United States x'DD. It would be so much better than infecting everyone by breathing on everything x'D

The flu is super bad this year, apparently LOL

• 4 months later...

This observation broke my heart a bit. Poor boy. And you two were so cute together in your mutual concern. :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is absolutely adorable :)

You're really lucky to have him, you both sound so cute :3

And hope he got well quickly!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived