Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kudos to Joal 555 :)

PuddinPop

I just wanted to express my thanks to Joal 555 for making me feel so welcome

I knew no1 on the forum and he was so lovely and made me so comfortable talking to him and others.

Hes a really great guy and I cant say thank u enough :hug:

Joal is one of the first friends I made on the forum, and one of the first people to warn me about sharks. He's super and friendly and always bringing some laughs where e'er he goes. Kudos Joal

i have to agree,he is so understanding and kind, plus hilarious! biggrin.png he always makes everyone feel welcome here, he is one of the reasons why this forum is so great. that and also him being my online therapist! ;) i love you so much Joal!!! thanks for helping me through it all! xxxxx hug.gif

^^ Thank you everyone!

(Yorkshire)Puddin - thank you so much for starting this thread! We are so lucky to get a regular influx of awesome new members which helps to keep the forum so vibrant! It's a pleasure and delight chatting with you! :hug: xxx

Amy - you have very quickly become a much loved member of this community! Keep up the good work! Thank you for your kind words! :hug:

Giant Steps - thanks! I always enjoy reading your witty comments and entertaining posts!

slsabm - I don't know you very well (yet) but thank you for your nice comment!

Da kitty ninja - you're welcome dear and thank you so much for your lovely words, it means an awful lot to me! Remember, I believe in you and I will always believe in you! Love you too! xxx :hug:

Archived