Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scrooge McDuck [DuckTales]

LovelyLinda

Yesterday I was just browsing youtube a bit, and found out that one of my alltime favourite tv-series

"Ducktales" was uploaded there =D

I watched a couple of episodes and suddenly remembered that there was this episode in which Uncle Scrooge got sick and his niece read him a story to make him feel better. After looking for it for hours (because I didn't know the title anymore and google wasn't really helpful) I finally found it!

It's called "Scroogerello" and here's the link to it:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=aoAurMxkCAg

There's sneezing, coughing and him feeling feverish/light-headed even though he's denying being sick <3

it's such a cute episode, I really loved it as a child, and still love it.

Since I've watched the series in my mother tongue as a child, I was really pleased to hear Scrooge's

cute Scottish accent for the first time. Awwwww =D =D

Excuse me, I'm just feeling happy and giggly because this was one of my very first fetishy memories =)

I hope you also enjoy it xxx

Love, Linda

Warning: The theme is such a catchy tune, I've been humming it for hours xD

Ducktaaales, whoooo hoooooo.... =)

I love this way more than is probably acceptable for a 21 y. old woman. asdfghjkl;

When I was tiny i was terrible at distinguishing similar things. So like, i couldn't tell the difference between one shade of a colour vs another, ad I couldn't tell the difference between one sort of accent and another. So now that I'm older and all I am a-swoon with the scottishness of that voice XD

Bawh, that's too cute! ^_^ Probably some of my favorite things with denial and caretaking. Love it, love it, love it.

DuckTales was a little before my time, but according to my sister we did watch it once at a friend's house or something like that. I dunno. But this is great anyway :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived