Sneeze Fetish Forum

A couple of Cumberthings (of the Benedict kind, of course)

VoOs

Hokay, three things:

In the play Frankenstein - the version that has Benedict Cumberbatch playing the Creature - there is a scene in the beginning (in my copy, it's about 24:50 minutes in) where I'm 90% sure that the Creature sneezes. It's close after the Creature experiences his first dawn, gets caught in a drizzle, and is curiously (endearingly) rolling around in the grass discovering and trying out his brand new body and all its senses. I think he is testing out his voice when it happens. There is a little build-up, followed by a soft sneeze, and it's just... the sweetest thing imaginable. The fact that Benedict is more or less naked during the whole thing is of course a welcome bonus. innocent.gifNo, seriously, the man's body is flawless.

It's quite tricky getting your hands on a recording of this production (at least there are no streaming sites I can link you to), and the copies that exist are pretty bad quality. I can't make a clip because it's the wrong format (mp4), but if anyone wants to see it... I thought it could still be worth mentioning. You can find it online, it just takes a bit of searching. smile.png

Second thing:

No sneezing, but in today's Wokingham episode of the radio comedy Cabin Pressure, Benedict's character Martin has a yawning fit. And I mean a fit. He interrupts himself speaking several times, there is a lot of breathy, gasping, uncontrollable little noises going on, and I won't lie - it had me quite hot and bothered. shy.gif Definitely worth a listen, if you enjoy...that sort of thing... yes. blushing.gifblushing.gifblushing.gif Also, the episode is brilliant. Get it here. (You need an account to download it, but it's very easy to register.) It starts at 08:17.

Last thing:

In the radio play Copenhagen, Benedict's character Werner Heisenberg mentions his hayfever getting in the way of his work, once at 1:11:00, and then again at 1:16:36 - listen here. I don't know about you, but hearing BC say that word at least makes me shiver with delight. rolleyes.gif

Okay, I'm finished Cumberbitchin'. For now. bleh.gif

Over and out.

Edited by VoOs

VOOOOOOOOOS WHAT ARE YOU DOING

YOU ARE ENCOURAGING HIM

STAAHP

STOOOPPP

I CAN'T DEAL WITH THESE CUMBERFEELS

So now what do I do?

Oh, right. I think I'll go listen to Rumpole And The Explosive Evidence. THAT'LL BE SURE TO HELP.

**SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

OMG- you are exploding my world with joy. *grins* Oh... and I found a BC pic that because I am a sad and twisted woman makes me go all :wub: and melty because looks a bit rough, and eyes lifted up, mouth parting.... la la la la :innocent:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=529873630379281&set=a.491540974212547.120523.490731794293465&type=1&theater

(no there isn't anything that is being *done*- just the evil thoughts that it provokes)

Oh... and yes hearing BC say hayfever, is just.... :twisted:

Oh, right. I think I'll go listen to Rumpole And The Explosive Evidence. THAT'LL BE SURE TO HELP.

Listening to The Explosive Evidence is always a good idea. ALWAYS. I still can't believe that radio play actually happened. He is far too good to us. ;____;

Oh, and AWWWWWW @ tma's picture link. That's from the play Rhinoceros, isn't it? His little face. <3 StubbleBatch. :cryhappy:

@ VoOs - yes it is :D. And just... stubble and look.... *sighs looks at whilst listening to breathy-ness part from Cabin Pressure* la la la

I listened to that yawning fit and it made me giggle. I've listened to the latest episode and it is hilarious! I wish I could listen to more, but all the clips have timed out; does anyone know to listen to them for free at all? :)

I listened to that yawning fit and it made me giggle. I've listened to the latest episode and it is hilarious! I wish I could listen to more, but all the clips have timed out; does anyone know to listen to them for free at all? smile.png

I don't think there are any free streaming sites, but you can probably find all four seasons for download if you do a little searching. It's a fantastic little show. I love it with all my heart and warmly recommend it. :yes:

I loved Martin's little cough and shivering in the latest ep as well. <3 Damnit, Finnemore, you need to make Martin sick already.

• 2 weeks later...

It's gone people, it has left us! I can't find Rumpole and the explosive evidence anywhere! I had it on my YouTube favourites and now it's not there! NOOOooooo! :boom::stretcher:

Oh god, I was having a bad day today, and I thought some Cumberbatch love would make me feel better, but no! Why does the world hate me?! *cries*

:hug:

Frog!! I had a link that had downloadables of lots of voice stuff of his- but evidently someone ratted her out. :( :(

I have the Exploding Evidence downloaded though and I could pm you and see if that will work (crosses fingers)

It's gone people, it has left us! I can't find Rumpole and the explosive evidence anywhere! I had it on my YouTube favourites and now it's not there! NOOOooooo! blowup.gifstretcher.gif

Oh god, I was having a bad day today, and I thought some Cumberbatch love would make me feel better, but no! Why does the world hate me?! *cries*

KEEP

CALM

and

TRY THIS LINK

Oh yeah, and: here's a link to Benedict reading a short children's book called The Snowman and the Snowdog, which, apart from being insanely adorable, also includes a tiiiny fetish-ish moment as the Snowman at one point sneezes his tangerine nose off his face. :laugh: Nothing acted out, sadly, but like I've said before: even hearing him say the word makes me tingle a bit, so... I take what I can get!

Edited by VoOs

Oh my gosh thank you VoOs! I have been searching high and low for the snowman and the snowdog as well, I know what I am listening to tonight! Love you VoOs, you made my day as always! :D

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I loved Martin's little cough and shivering in the latest ep as well.

...and which episode was that again?whistling.gif

That would be 'Xinzhou', at around 2:10. :)

• 1 year later...

I'm beginning to suspect that Benedict was put on this Earth solely to fill my days with sexual frustration by talking about fetishy things but never actually doing any of it on camera.

In this interview, he tells that story about having a bad cold while working in a perfume shop and dripping snot on a customer's purchase, complete with acted sniffling (starts at 2:15):

http://cumbertrekky....the-competition

...and in this clip from The Imitation Game, his character Alan Turing mentions his allergy to pollen (at 0:55), and if that's the ONLY thing we'll see of Alan's infamous hayfever in the entire movie I will be very grumpy indeed. That's probably the case though. wallbash.gif

http://www.theguardi...ed-biopic-video

Oh, Mr Cumberbatch, why must you torture me in this way? twitchsmile.gif

Edited by VoOs

...and in this clip from The Imitation Game, his character Alan Turing mentions his allergy to pollen (at 0:55), and if that's the ONLY thing we'll see of Alan's infamous hayfever in the entire movie I will be very grumpy indeed. That's probably the case though.wallbash.gif

I saw this movie last night, and regret to inform you that OF COURSE it is...even though there are multiple scenes with him outside, with grass and trees and flowers all over the place, and enough sunshine that you could practically SEE the pollen motes. :mad:

Edited by myownprivatesfc

...and in this clip from The Imitation Game, his character Alan Turing mentions his allergy to pollen (at 0:55), and if that's the ONLY thing we'll see of Alan's infamous hayfever in the entire movie I will be very grumpy indeed. That's probably the case though.wallbash.gif

I saw this movie last night, and regret to inform you that OF COURSE it is...even though there are multiple scenes with him outside, with grass and trees and flowers all over the place, and enough sunshine that you could practically SEE the pollen motes. mad.gif

I'm not surprised. :laugh: It would have been too good to be true. I do think it could have made a funny, endearing scene to see Turing cycle to work in the spring wearing a gasmask, as he famously did to protect himself from the worst of the pollen, but oh well... I'm sure there will be plenty of other things for me to enjoy (and cry my eyes out over) in this film. We don't get it until the 16th of January in theatres here in Sweden, so I'm really envious of those of you that have already seen it.

I'm not surprised. :laugh: It would have been too good to be true.

This is true.

I do think it could have made a funny, endearing scene to see Turing cycle to work in the spring wearing a gasmask, as he famously did to protect himself from the worst of the pollen

100% agreed. Especially because there's much STUFF to be had in that one visual.

We don't get it until the 16th of January in theatres here in Sweden, so I'm really envious of those of you that have already seen it.

To be fair, I think most of the U.S. doesn't get it until...maybe the 28th? I went to a special screening of it, not a regular movie-theater showing.

We don't get it until the 16th of January in theatres here in Sweden, so I'm really envious of those of you that have already seen it.

To be fair, I think most of the U.S. doesn't get it until...maybe the 28th? I went to a special screening of it, not a regular movie-theater showing.

I'll be watching it on Primewire.ag as soon as someone bootlegs a copy for the internet :lol:

• 1 month later...

I just saw The Imitation Game tonight and it is BY FAR Ben's greatest performance yet. Like, wow. Can someone please throw an Oscar at him? :lol:

That beside said, I'm very interested in writing a fic based off of the movie. But I'll probably wait until more people have seen it before I post it. ^_^

That beside said, I'm very interested in writing a fic based off of the movie. But I'll probably wait until more people have seen it before I post it. ^_^

I hardly have to tell you that I'd be ALL OVER a fic like that. :blush: I would probably have to draw something for it as well, if you'd be okay with that? >///<

(Argh. Why can't it be 16/1 already?! x__x )

• 3 months later...

Since this is my go-to thread to vent my BC-related fetish frustrations...

According to several people on tumblr and twitter, Benedict had a cold yesterday at the Sherlocked con. I actually thought his voice sounded strange in the short videos from his QnA, but first I thought it was just due to the sound quality of the recording... but NOPE. Ill Ben. Ill Ben being a trooper and spending an entire day on his feet meeting fans and taking hundreds and hundreds of photos with them.

I'm just going to sit here and make small noises of sympathy and ill-disguised longing for a while. uhhuh.gif