Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Gesundheit"-- Adorable Smart Phone/ Tablet game

Galaxy

I'm sure someone's posted about this before, but I haven't seen one in the past few pages, so I thought I would make one.

Yesterday, upon searching the tag 'sneeze' in the App store on my tablet, I found a game called 'Gesundheit', and it's just about the cutest thing ever. I don't view it in a fetishy sense (as in, I don't find any of the events in it sexual or anything), but I think it's just plain adorable. I'll just give the full description of the game and it's details, so don't read all the way through if you don't want spoilers for the ending~

It's about a sneezy little piggy who gets picked on for his allergies by the other piggies in his village. There's a girl piggie who sympathizes with him and likes him, and gives him her handkerchief after a few other piggies laugh at him for sneezing so much. But then! Their village is attacked by horrible monsters! The main piggie (who I'll just call Piggie, as they aren't given names) is terrified and tries to run, but accidentally sneezes quite...ah, messily. The monsters, apparently, eat snot, and are distracted by this.

I know. It sounds gross, but you really don't notice after a while. I was totally repulsed when I first started playing, but it was just too cute that I had to continue. Soon it just becomes a regular aspect of the game.

But anyway! Piggie then goes on an adventure to save the other piggies in his village, along with the girl piggie of his dreams. He has to go through many obstacle courses where he needs to capture those monsters, as well as mosquito/birds and mutant bunnies that want to kill him. He also picks up starfruit along the way. And he manages to do all this just by sneezing. He comes across things that help, like fields of flowers (make his sneezes go super far), or ragweed (make him able to jump far with sneezes). It's a puzzle game, so there are plenty of head-scratchers that you'll need to overcome, but it's fun nonetheless.

In the end, he battles with the King monster, and all of his new piggie friends and piggie girlfriend are released. And just as he and girl piggie hold hands, he starts to hitch, which she lovingly stops with placing her finger beneath his nose. They both laugh---until girl piggie herself has one of Piggie's huge sneezes.

And that's the end!

It's a very fun game, aside from being simply adorable. I downloaded it yesterday and beat it within 24 hours. It's challenging, while not being too difficult, and adorable to boot with the sneezy piggie and his adorable side-story with it. I would most definitely recommend 'Gesundheit' for any owner of a smart phone or tablet. It's free to download. I've also heard that it's available to play online, though I haven't looked to see yet.

But, yes. 15/10. I would recommend 'Gesundheit' to anyone.

aww that sounds well cute!!

I found this, which is in Google play store!, and again, its not a fetishy thing, its just really cute!

Its called Sneezies and its these little fluff balls in bubbles, and u need to drop sneezing powder on them so they can sneeze their way out of the bubbles :lol:

If uv ever played Boomshine, its very similar!

this is the link for the trailer :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived