Sneeze Fetish Forum

Good way to propose to a teacher?

john_kimble

So I've been seeing this girl and stuff is starting to become serious....serious to the point where I may be proposing and I know the answer will be yes. It will still probably be a ways off so that I can save up money for a ring, wedding reception, etc but I was trying to think of a fun, creative way to pop the question. She works as a kindergarten teacher so I want to do something school related. Any suggestions?

Oh man, if you could somehow wrangle her little students into the proposal... I'm not even sure how that would work, but that would be super cute.

Good luck to you, though! :D

Oh, how lovely it is to hear that. I have no suggestions whatsoever, but I am very pleased for you!

There is a story somewhere on Not Always Romantic dot com with just such a suggestion. Except I think that wasn't kindergarten. Still, if I find it I'll send it your way!

Stupid idea, but remember how students used to give their teachers apples? Maybe get a fake apple and put the ring inside, then have one of the students deliver it to her desk.

Of course this might look like the kid is proposing to her, but I'm sure she'll know who the ring is from. :laugh:

I'd probably be able to come up with something better if I spent more than five seconds thinking of an idea.

So excited for you! You've got time to think, so Google and see what other people have done. If you find an idea you like, take it and make it your own.

Stupid idea, but remember how students used to give their teachers apples? Maybe get a fake apple and put the ring inside, then have one of the students deliver it to her desk.

That's actually really cute. I second this one.

Though I would recommend that you lurk around somewhere and show up right when she gets the ring. xD

That's actually really cute. I second this one.

Though I would recommend that you lurk around somewhere and show up right when she gets the ring. xD

He could have all the kids haul in a giant apple with him and the ring inside. :laugh:

How about if you propose to her at the school's next assembly? Haha I'm not sure exactly how you would work out the logistics of that, but you could speak to the principal.

I read once where a man came to his girlfriend's school (with her permission) dressed as Prince Charming, and tried a "glass slipper" on all the little girls. When it (obviously!) didn't fit, he tried it on the teacher...and when it fit perfectly (shocking!), he stayed on his knees and presented a ring box to her! I always thought that was really cute.

They actually did this on Eastenders the other day but the guy got all of the children to stand in line and hold up letters each so that they spelled out "Will you marry me?". Then he got down on one knee and junk. It was adorable but obviously you'll have to talk to some of the other workers. Or you could ask the children to colour/decorate a letter themselves as homework ready to do that?

Archived