Sneeze Fetish Forum

Superbowl anyone?

Nicolias312

wondering, how is everyone spending their Superbowl??? I'm not a big sports fan, but I usually go to parties and stuff... I can't right now, though. I had a little accident....I'll be fine though. maybe that's why nobody is on the forum today.... Superbowl!!!

my mom and i just go to someones house to watch it so we can watch the stupid commercials XD

@g123 the superbowl is bascially just a really big football game. our verison of football XD

my mom and i just go to someones house to watch it so we can watch the stupid commercials XD

@g123 the superbowl is bascially just a really big football game. our verison of football XD

What does XD mean again?

I could not even begin to care :lol: I'm really not into pro football at the best of times and since my local team isn't in it I just don't give a single shit.

I don't even know what the Superbowl is!! Care to explain? (American sports virgin here blushsmiley.gif )

The Superbowl is the final match of the American professional football season.

I'm watching it purely for the commercials, which are pretty meh this year actually. Usually they're super creative and funny but I'm just not really seeing it this year. The half-time show with Beyonce was great, though. Even my boyfriend kinda dug it. I'm not the biggest Beyonce fan, but wow does she bring the energy to a live performance. And it was cool seeing Destiny's Child up there again - nostalgia! :D

I'll be impressed if the 49er's manage to come back after this power outage. They literally just scored a touchdown a few minutes back. I'm kinda pulling for them to be honest! 28 to 13...I think they could maybe do this.

Yes Yes yessssssssssss!!!!!!!

I go to school HERE IN BALTIMORE!! AND IM SOO HAPPY OMG!!! I COULD DIE!!!

It was glorious!!!! got really scared at the end there.. the last 4 seconds couln't be any longer!! but good ol Ravens brought it back around. lets goo Baltimorreeee!!! xD

there's so much car honking and fireworks lol!! and we college kids were in the streets like "WHOOOO"!!!

it was truley momentous. I've never watched a game so intensly in my life.. but Baltimore changed me lol. it was so fun watching it with everyone xD

Did you guys enjoy it?

I did enjoy it! I was rooting for the 49ers, and I was really impressed at how they came back strong after the power outage. They put up a valiant effort, but were bested. No shame in that. It was a good game and had some really thrilling moments!

Am I the only one who thought the Superbowl was baseball.......? blush.png

That's the World Series. :P

it was fun. just watched on tv and stuff w/ my fam. i do sports all the wrong way, though, i just like watching people play. i don't root or anything. i did have a good laugh at one tackle that looked like a headbutt. the confetti at the end makes me happy. it's all good.

Am I the only one who thought the Superbowl was baseball.......? blush.png

That's the World Series. tonguesmiley.gif

this makes sense :laugh:

I don't even know what the Superbowl is!! Care to explain? (American sports virgin here blushsmiley.gif )

What Ouroboros said. It's also the biggest sporting event and probably entertainment event period in the United States. That's most likely why PuddinPop thought it was baseball, since baseball is supposedly Americas official past time and biggest sport.

Gah I thought it was baseball too!!! That was my vague assumption anyway. Ok thanks for explaining everyone! I feel kinda jealous that you have so much fun watching sports. I mean we have the six nations rugby and stuff but it isn't the same I don't think :(

Archived