Sneeze Fetish Forum

Persona 4 (PS2)

Akahana

It was so random, but your character (known as Yu in the anime) sneezes at dinner. It's so cute and it's VOICE ACTED!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

(17:01)

I thought it was cute, too. I also like it when Kanji sneezed after falling in the river in the anime.

I thought it was cute, too. I also like it when Kanji sneezed after falling in the river in the anime.

by any chance do you have the episode? ;)

Hahaha, I just watched that episode where Kanji sneezed in the river. So cute. :P My boyfriend and I got ourselves the whole series and we're slowing going through the episodes. He's played the game and I've watched him play it...it's seriously one of the best JRPGs out there.

Oh man, you're making me wanna write fic now... I do love me some Kanji. :blush: I can never decide who I ship him with, though.

by any chance do you have the episode? wink.png

Around 2:28 in this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9FOfAVeQpQ

Though it's the English dub, and I personally think he sounds cuter in the original Japanese.

ah thank you so much for the link! :heart: i watched the japanese episode too. Both versions are so CUTE! :drool:
  • 2 months later...

If someone finds the japanese version of this clip >w< please post because that would be Daisuke Namikawa sneezing nnnngh :drool:

• 3 weeks later...

If someone finds the japanese version of this clip >w< please post because that would be Daisuke Namikawa sneezing nnnngh drool.gif

here is a link, where i saved the japanese sneeze wink.png

http://www.mediafire...pi3c4c169572ara

Lol that was Kanji not Yu XD

sorry but that´s the only clip i have from persona4 sadsmiley.gif and i´m not familiar with the anime or game

If any of you guys ever want to get a PS Vita, I seriously recommend getting Persona 4 Golden. I just got it last week and have already spent nineteen hours on it. It's pretty much like the original, but better. Plus Marie is awesome.

Archived