Sneeze Fetish Forum

This is probably a really silly question, but...

Marshmallow Peep

Okay, so, I was just sitting around, thinking about just some random stuff, and this familiar theme-song like tune popped into my head. It had something to do with berries or whatever. Of course, I'm almost certain it's from a show I saw when I was really little, but I tried looking up every possible title it could have ,and nothing really comes up.

So, I'll just describe what I'm pretty sure I remember from seeing it, and I'd like to know if it's a real show or if I'm just crazy and it came from my head.

It starts up with some tree with a door in it, leading to the house of this large yellow rabbit (it's really just someone in one of those costumes like an Easter bunny at the mall might look like). Said rabbit is female, and wears a blue dress along with a blue ribbon. She has these buddies that resemble sock puppets or something.

The only episode I can really remember would be where the rabbit brings out this plastic tub of glitter and other craft-related things. Her sock puppet buddies play with it, one of them decides to goof around and gets the rabbit all in this lecturing mode for some reason. The rabbit then tells the sock puppets a story that only happens to be slightly relevant to the situation. It involves some poor guy who just wants to go out for a walk, but this fairy (or something) won't let him for whatever reason she may have, tells him he can't and to go back home. The guy doesn't listen, some stuff happens that I can't remember at all (I think it may have to do with a group of angry... well, not really angry, but they weren't happy villagers or something), but he goes back home anyway.

That's all I can remember from the top of my head. I'm surprised I can remember this at all.

Well, anyway, is there a chance this might exist, or is my memory just playing tricks on me? Sorry if I wasted anyone's time with this really weird question.

Archived