Sneeze Fetish Forum

Justin.tv?

zorakio2

This is off topic a bit but has anyone found much of anything recently on jtv? It seems to me at least that less and less people use it now than in previous years? It also seems that very few people seem life cast very much anymore?

You're definitely right, people don't use Justin.tv like they used to. It peaked around 2009 or so, it's been downhill since then. The Youtuber with the name "heavyrocer" still posts some good clips though. As for other streaming sites BlogTV is still somewhat active but it has declined as well. I think the best streaming site these days is actually Youtube Live. I like it best because it saves all the live broadcasts just like Justin.tv, so you don't have to actually catch the streams live. You can view any past stream that you like, provided that the user hasn't deleted it of course.

What is youtube live?

Youtube Live is Youtube's own streaming service, it's only recently become popular. If you click on "videos" then you can choose from previous streams, upcoming streams, or ones that are live now. There's thousands to choose from. Here: http://Youtube.com/live

Justin.tv has a separeate site for gamers called Twitch.tv. Gamers do livestreams there and of course they're all nerdy gamers with allergies sitting at home playing games on camera so they do sneeze from time to time both males and females.

Justin.tv has a separeate site for gamers called Twitch.tv. Gamers do livestreams there and of course they're all nerdy gamers with allergies sitting at home playing games on camera so they do sneeze from time to time both males and females.

This is true, I watch a lot of Let's Play videos on Youtube as well and there's sneezing in almost all of them if you watch them all the way through. I guess it depends on how patient you are. Of course I watch them for entertainment so the sneezing is just a bonus. smile.png Typically it's audio only though.

Archived