Sneeze Fetish Forum

Things that should be in video games

Hollow

Okay, I have played The Sims 3 Seasons for a while now. The game has a lot of sneezyness if you know what to do. (I usually lock the season to spring :)) But I have noticed that ecen though the game has sneezes and sometimes the sim wipes his/her nose but it only made me wonder why there is no noseblowing in that game? Or then I'm just so stupid that I've missed it :P

Okay, now it's your turn to tell a sneeze realted thing that should be in a game but isn't. Good luc with that one :D

Oh great~

I think it was about two years back when Lucian and I talked about this stuff in the chat. xD

So what are the Sims games missing?

Tissues/hankies for one.

Additional... colours at certain times.

Nose blowing, like you said.

Fever (the sims 2 seasons gives you a "thermometer" for each sim and... I think it should be a bit off when they get sick).

...a lot of other things that don't come to my mind right now.

And games in general?

Seriously, every game with a good looking male character should have this... element that if you do this, then he might catch a cold/catches a cold and it effects the game in some way, lol. And not just something like "for x time your stamina will be lowered" or you have a status saying "coughing", "sneezing", "fever" or something like and nothing of that can be seen in any ofter way (like... in dragon age there is a status effect that simply says that the character is coughing blood but not a single cough can be heard). If the status says something, then why isn't there any actual signs of it? D:

Aaaand... If a character gets sick, why is it only for the duration of some clip and when you get to play again - even if it was direct continuation for the clip - the illness is gone. That's no fun, right? If it's in the clip, it should also be there when you are playing. Even if it affects the character's power/mana/stamina/anything in a negative way.

*definitely hasn't been playing metal gear solid 2 the whole evening, now frustrated at how little you can get out of Snake in a fetishy way* derp

I've personally not played the Sims, but I totally agree.

The best game for this is the first Metal Gear Solid. The main character, Solid Snake, catches a cold (but only if u dont complete the torture chamber) and his stamina isnt lowered and he doesnt lose health (like he does when he's smoking :P) but if u stand too long, he does sneeze and it can alert enemies to u. Plus, u get to see him sneeze and wipe his nose as well. Plus, if u call someone on the Codec, he has a really stuffy voice :wub:

I agree with Sitruuna, all good looking males in games should sneeze at some point :bleh:

Perfect examples would be Cloud Strife from FF7 (but u never hear him talk so that probably wouldnt work), Dante from Devil May Cry (I mean, hes in a snow field a lot, right??), Chris Redfield from Resident Evil.

I cant imagine scenarios where any of the above would actually sneeze, but its still a pleasant thought :P

Perfect examples would be Cloud Strife from FF7 (but u never hear him talk so that probably wouldnt work), Dante from Devil May Cry (I mean, hes in a snow field a lot, right??), Chris Redfield from Resident Evil.

I cant imagine scenarios where any of the above would actually sneeze, but its still a pleasant thought tonguesmiley.gif

While putting on their jacket? xP

lol couldn't resist though everyone must know that scene

...I'd prefer Zack over Cloud, though. Sephirot over either of them. o3o

• 1 month later...

Anyone into Spyro? Old Spyro as in first Playstation. Spyro:Year Of The Dragon may have needed some sneezing perhaps when the dragonfly(sparx) goes in the water with Spyro if u pause the game or u just find a place with no monsters/rynocs/ennemies/adversaries ect. U put the controller down and don't press any buttons instead of Spyro just looking bak at you,sparx would sneeze. Mkai anyone want more of my opinion?

Archived