Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rachel's Pregnant! -Glee

sneezewuv

I never thought there could be so many twists in one show! First Emma didn't attend the wedding, then Rachel and Finn started to like each other again, then they had "you-know-what" and finally, Rachel is stuck being pregnant with most likely Finn's baby. Crazy. Thoughts about the episode?

Yeah, im pretty sure Glee has run out of ideas at this point. What happened to Rachel? She was so.. Well, she wasn't what she is now. An open relationship with Brody? Smh, the old Rachel is squirming and cringing on the inside. Also, I think I knew Emma was going to run out on the wedding. Poor thing, but damn if she can't rap. :laugh: Why can't they let Ryder get over Marley? And for that matter, why can't they let JAKE get over her too? If Glee really wanted to mix things up, let Jyder happen, because it's bound to. (At least in my little fangirl mind *sobs*)

Wow, I didn't mean to write so much.. Eh well.

If Glee really wanted to mix things up, let Jyder happen, because it's bound to. (At least in my little fangirl mind *sobs*)

Haha. That would be interesting....

• 3 months later...

"Getting Married Today" isn't a rap song. It's from a Sondheim musical. They call that a 'patter song' in musical theater, and it is NOT RAP.

Seriously, I don't even hate rap, but when I realized that was what you meant, the Sondheim disciple in me just starting screaming away, and this is the only way I could make him shut up.

Archived