Sneeze Fetish Forum

number plate

sneezy_kiwi

Screaming from one side of town to the other, as I do day after day, I happened to find myself in traffic behind this van today with the number plate STIFLA... and I just had to wonder.......

=kiwi= :D

Now that makes you want to ask the driver about it, but......there's the people who have numberplates reading ATCH-00 or TISH-00 and the like.

Registration and licencing fees are high enough without some wally who wants a personalised numberplate that tells everyone they get bad hay fever.

Why, that's almost as silly as spending large amounts on a computer so you can look up stuff on sneezing and then.......wait a minute.

Excuse me, I have to go. :D

LOL Mr sneezy. I remember one time years ago seeing a woman in a car with a plate "achoo3" and it made me wonder.

Screaming from one side of town to the other, as I do day after day, I happened to find myself in traffic behind this van today with the number plate STIFLA... and I just had to wonder.......

=kiwi=  :)

Um...what is STIFLA supposed to mean or stand for? :D

Um...what is STIFLA supposed to mean or stand for? :D

I think the way kiwi was seeing it, would be like stifler: someone who stifles.

It could have also been just some guy who wanted to be like Stiffler from American Pie, and that's all that he could fit in. But, you never know.... :)

Guest zsneeze07
LOL Mr sneezy. I remember one time years ago seeing a woman in a car with a plate "achoo3" and it made me wonder.

Yeah, I've seen some cool lisence plates but none of this sort. If I saw a female with this on her tag I'd try to get her number and find out what she is...... all about! :D:)

• 1 month later...

Resurrecting this topic to tell you all that as I drove to work this afternoon, I saw a small red hatchback going in the other direction with the personalised plate reading

TISHA 9.

Tragically we had crossed before I could get a look at the driver, but one of the first things that sprang to mind was my first S/O, Rosalind, who has a sneeze sounding distinctly like "ATISHA!" :)

If I ever see that car again......... :):innocent:

Archived