Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just Wondering.

Raven Insight

I recently watched the movie Bully, it was incredible. There was a young gay girl in the movie I fell in love with. This made me do some internet searching - I know there's plenty of dating sites for this time of thing; but I don't think I've ever seen a website for social networking, connecting and support of LGBT people. I didn't even find a facebook group that seemed to fit what I was looking for.

Are they out there, does anyone know of any?

There are forums, places like this but with the focus on queer community rather than fetish community. I don't the names of any off the top of my head though, I've never really used any since I'm very lucky to have a pretty active queer community in my local area, but I know they're out there. I don't know about anything that's really more in the area of a facebook type social networking site though.

A couple of years ago there were various livejournal community groups like that-- gay women, queer women, bi women, butch, femme, etc. They might still be active but a better bet is tumblr. It's not for networking per se, but people communicate using tags and replies to posts. Maybe also forums on websites like Autostraddle?

Archived