Sneeze Fetish Forum

Comforting a Crying Man

snuffle-bunny

I had one of my dreams come true the other night.

I had a male friend staying with me over the weekend, and we watched a sad film together...when it got to the sad bit, I was sitting on the floor at his feet. When I looked round at him, he was crying very quietly and his eyes were brimming.

I'm not very used to being around men who like being cuddled, but I got up and sat next to him and hugged him. I kind of expected him to pull away, but he didn't. As soon as my arms went around him, he snuggled into me and rested his head against me while he finished crying. After a few minutes, he sat up, got a tissue and blew his nose wetly; I hadn't wanted to move to get him a tissue while he was still snuggled against me, and, well, I wasn't sure how he'd take it if I tried to wipe his eyes and nose for him.

When he'd blown his nose, he actually smiled at me rather shyly. He has absolutely no idea what he did to me. I was very close to being a puddle of ecstatic jelly!

That's just asdfghjkl;' so beautiful. It's like a scene in a movie. It's one of my dreams too..(shhhh...don't tell anybody!) ;)

• 1 year later...

Haha, great ob! Adorable :) Seriously, I'm grabbing all my guy friends and taking them to see the saddest movie I can think of now...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Awww, this is definitely one of my fantasies. That's wonderful that you were there for him, and that he felt safe opening up to you like that. =)

• 3 weeks later...

Late reply, but I really thought this was adorable, the way he was crying quietly.

I've always had an interest in seeing guys cry, or seeing how they cry. It's the kind of vulnerable intimacy that I find intriguingly attractive. I think I would like to see a guy cry of happiness, because that would be pretty cool. Like when a guy cries at his wedding or something adorable.

• 1 month later...

I had one of my dreams come true the other night.

I had a male friend staying with me over the weekend, and we watched a sad film together...when it got to the sad bit, I was sitting on the floor at his feet. When I looked round at him, he was crying very quietly and his eyes were brimming.

I'm not very used to being around men who like being cuddled, but I got up and sat next to him and hugged him. I kind of expected him to pull away, but he didn't. As soon as my arms went around him, he snuggled into me and rested his head against me while he finished crying. After a few minutes, he sat up, got a tissue and blew his nose wetly; I hadn't wanted to move to get him a tissue while he was still snuggled against me, and, well, I wasn't sure how he'd take it if I tried to wipe his eyes and nose for him.

When he'd blown his nose, he actually smiled at me rather shyly. He has absolutely no idea what he did to me. I was very close to being a puddle of ecstatic jelly!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Would be MY dream come true! :wubsmiley: :wubsmiley: :wubsmiley:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived