Sneeze Fetish Forum

Selena Gomez

Mountain Sneezer

• 1 year later...

Would anybody be able to find the video for this since it is blocked on youtube? I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks :)

I found the interview that it's in, but when I watched it I didn't hear/see a sneeze....glare.gif

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...

I remember stumbling upon this and not being able to find any sneezes.  Not sure why the article says that.  I got excited I thought you guys found a new one lol

• 3 months later...
On 2/21/2013 at 5:26 PM, Mountain Sneezer said:

Ok I saw this on a tumblr account. It's her sneezing during an interview today I believe. There has to be an actual video tho as well. At least that is my hope. If someone can find it that would be awesome. For now enjoy this.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/07f41529789896612d094b6f3201df15/tumblr_mikxdqvlwF1r337cro2_250.gif

Hey guys I know this thread is super old but I've been looking for the original video this was taken from that got deleted.  I've tried everything from using the Wayback Machine.com and searching as many interviews of the movie as I could find.  does anybody have a way to recover this.  I know the interview this was from was filmed by a Spanish news network.  Maybe someone in another country has a better way of finding it.