Sneeze Fetish Forum

masters of horror: pick me up

thequietside

triplets from both male and female characters... probably will dampen any enjoyment given what comes before and after... but I thought I should report them anyway. one comes from the female lead while she's tied up wheeler's cab and another triplet from walker near the end

Oh I saw this movie months ago and completely forgot to post about it here! I was definitely weirded out by those sneezes because they were so completely random and seemingly out of place. I still can't wrap my head around why they were there. Even my friend, who did not know about my sneeze fascination at the time, commented on how random that was. And they were terribly acted in my opinion. Sooooo weird. I urge you all to watch it just to understand how strange it was, and maybe shine some light on the purpose of it for me.

I don't know the times but the girl's are fairly close to the end when she is riding in the truck between the two crazy guys. The man's is at the very end in the ambulance (that one made me very uncomfortable).

Archived