Sneeze Fetish Forum

International Server Error

Zebra

I have no idea what the heck just happened but I was browsing the forum as a guest and the website froze as I was clicking on a topic. I refreshed the page then this huge red warning sign type thing came up on a white screen with "INTERNATIONAL SERVER ERROR" on it. It said to contact the owners or something and the email address staff@sneeze...... was at the bottom. I just thought I'd notify you in case anyone else has this issue (also I don't want the forum to stop working in my country!). It's fine at the minute though, maybe just a blip.

Well that's certainly a new one to me, I've never seen or heard of it before. I think unless it re-occurs we can assume it was just a random blip :) If either of you (or anyone else for that matter) sees it again, please can you take a screenshot of it and post it here? Hopefully that will help us get a handle on what's going on. Thanks :)

There we go! That's what I saw! For a moment I thought I'd imagined it or something so thanks purple sweatdrop.gif

(And that shows how quickly I read it and came here, it's actually internal not international haha sorry stunned.gif )

• 1 month later...

Archived