Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dance academy ;)

Introvertedme

I dunno if anyones interested but I've been watching this show for a while now, and in the episode 1x15, a *freakin adorable* character named Sammy sneezes 5 times from a dog allergy. i was like surprise.gif when i saw it the first time. They're pretty well acted if i do say so myself. blushsmiley.gif (don't worry he's over 18 here)

but yeah watching it a second time with my sister was awful beacause i was anticipating it and i was all like: poker face poker face poker face shy.gif whistling.gifbigeyedsmiley.png weirdsmiley.gif

anyway here part 1. the scene starts at 13:32 and ends at, well, the end. there are three sneezes here.

Aaaaaaaand heres the second part. two sneezes at 4:13. Is it just me or do these sound almost real....? or is that just my wishful thinking? rolleyessmileyanim.gif

yep! enjoy! ( I hope no ones posted this already!)SMILIE_AV_VISA_CITY.GIF

peace out!

Holy hell uhoh.gif

They were AMAZING! Usually with TV shows I'm a little meh because they almost always sound fake but dang those bad boys were legit! I swear they were real, if not I salute the dude for his awesome acting skills! And those sniffs....he was slightly congested I'm telling you. Especially at exactly 14:02 and 14:06. Thank you so much for posting this! It should keep me occupied for a while twisted1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived