Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Walking Dead

HarleyQuinnSFF

Does anyone else watch the show? :) I was hoping to start a discussion about it... (i hope this is the right place)

Watch it, love it, have a massive crush on Daryl Dixon. :yes:

It's a very good show. I'm never bored a second watching it, and find myself really caring about many of the characters. It has some great acting, and some really compelling drama. Not what I expected from the zombie genre. I was happily surprised!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE WALKING DEAD!!!

I enjoyed the first 2 seasons, cos I really liked Shane. Not many people liked him, but he was one of my favourites. I miss him, and the last episode of season 2 was like :cry:

But my favourite EVER is Daryl. Hes such a badass. And so sexy :wub: I even wrote a fic about him!! Mmmfffhxjdjdhisjf hes just perfect. The badassery and not letting anyone in, but you just know he wants that family unit and to be accepted as part of the group. Phwoar!!

But Rick is still very sexy, I cant believe Andrew Lincoln is actuallt British, he plays an amazing part!

But I hate Lori (no spoilers however) and I dont like Carol.

But Herschel is a legend :D

I could talk about Walking Dead for hours :D

:heart:

Agreed!! And Daryl... :heart:

I am wondering how Rick is going to turn out... :(

but it is so much better than I expected... especially for AMC.

I LOVE THE WALKING DEAD!!!!!!!!

The plot is awesome! So are the special effects, actors, characters, and everything else about it!!!!!

I love how it incorporates so many different genres!

My favorite character is Darryl he's just so sexy!!!!

I think Rick just needs a break. I agree with Carl, he should stop being the leader and have time to get himself together. After all, his wife died!

I could seriously talk about this forever! Its the only reason why I ever change the channel to AMC. Ever.

I think Rick just needs a break. I agree with Carl, he should stop being the leader and have time to get himself together. After all, his wife died!

Arrrrgh spoiler alert!! I've not seen season 3 yet!!

Good job I know what happens ;)

Arrrrgh spoiler alert!! I've not seen season 3 yet!!

Good job I know what happens wink.png

Sorry! Should of thought before I typed that! Seriously though, I'm sorry! sweat.gif

LURRRRVEEE. And I'm so happy everyone else loves Daryl too. Also a huge fan of the comic books.

I remember watching the first episode and being floored at how good it was. Amazing acting, amazing suspense, and THAT ZOMBIE MAKE-UP/SPECIAL EFFECTS.

Ooooft the governor!! :heart:

Another Brit who plays an American beautifully :P

Aint got shit on Daryl though ;)

Archived