Sneeze Fetish Forum

self-obs (female)

hellagood

I've been coming down with a cold for the last couple days now, but it didnt really get very sneezy until today. It's been a moderately sneezy cold, mostly doubles but occasionally a few triples. My regular sneezes are much more controlled sounding, but my cold sneezes are harsher and more nasal. I'm not great at the pronounciation, but I guess it would be kind of like a Het-TISSSCHOO sound.

All day long I have had that hovering, teasing king of sneezy feeling. I had gone to get my car battery replaced and as I was driving home, I needed to sneeze desperately, but of course it wouldnt come out. So I tried to bring it on by looking directly at the sun. I finally felt the sneeze coming, and turned back to the road to see that I was on the wrong side of the road! Luckily it was a country road so the traffic wasnt bad. The closest car was about a 1/2 mile away, but seeing myself there surprised me so much, that as I moved back into my lane the sneeze completely dissapeared (much to my frustration).

We have also been doing a bit of rearranging in the back storage room in our basement today, and I helped my mom move some boxes that were coated in dust, which of course got all stirred up in the air, and on top of my cold left my nose feeling horribly twitchy and sneezy, resulting in a couple mini-fits of three to four sneezes each.

All in all, its been a pretty sneezy couple of days, and I thought you all would enjoy hearing about it. This is my first time to post a self-obs here, so I'm sorry if it didnt flow well. Hope you all enjoyed!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived