Sneeze Fetish Forum

11th Doctor Drabbles! :D

AppleBlossom

Hello everyone! I decided to do a few Doctor Who drabbles and see if I could write something around 100 words, which I'm sure I'll fail at! For those of you wondering about the BBC Sherlock story I'm writing, I will continue with that at a later date, as I'm kinda stuck with the latest chapter! :P

This is a continuation of my 11th Doctor fic, 'Saving Snow', I'll put a link here because I'm using my OC Marielle from that story. 

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=47445&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

I'm using this wonderful fetishy list:

1 - Kink

2 - Science Fiction

3 - Frightened

4 - Fake

5 – Pencil

6 – Squint

7 – Misplaced

8 – Joy

9 - Touched

10 – Cough

11 – Hot/Cold

12 – Sin

13 – Care

14 – Frail

15 – The End

16 – Three

17 – Never

18 – Midnight

19 – Promise

20 – Fight

21 – Pollen

22 – Embarrassment

23 – Alcohol

24 – Mask

25 – Mistake

26 – Suspicion

27 – Disagreement

28 – Assignment

29 – Purple

30 – June

31 – Calculating

32 – Fall

33 – Cry

34 – Relief

35 – Breath

36 – Miserable

37 – Chocolate

38 – Violent

39 – Muffle

40 – Swift

41 – Run

42 – Poison

43 – Contagion

44 – Tissue

45 – Sore

46 – Enraptured

47 – Wary

48 – Pathetic

49 – Sweat

50 – Gentle

51 – Milk

52 – Ravenous

53 – Blanket

54 – Needles

55 – Sports

55 – Ruin

56 – Lovely

57 – Hospital 

58 – Annoying

59 – Mother

60 – Bike

61 – Idiot

62 – Puppy

63 – Control

64 – Unfair

65 – Similarities 

66 – Raincoat

67 – Worship

68 – Attitude

69 – Fuck

70 – Confession

71 – Floor 

72 – Remedy

73 – Don’t

74 – Ego

75 – Heartless

76 – Lullaby

77 – Secret

78 – Shut Up

79 – Music

80 – Grudge

81 – Solitude

82 – Magic

83 – Dirty

84 – City

85 – Teacher

86 – Sky

87 – Hypocrite

88 – Tattoo

89 – Money

90 – Childhood

91 – Goodbye

92 – Victory

93 – Weather

94 – Photo

95 – Rage

96 – Internet

97 – Fashion

98 – Favor

99 – Lazy

100 – Airplane

35 – Breath

Fandom: Doctor Who

Victim: 11th Doctor

Word Count: 108

"You know, one day you'll really fall face down, and I won't be there to catch you."

A raspy chuckle bubbled through his sore throat, the Doctor gazed up at the girl with wiry eyes, and chest heaving with tight breaths. "I didn't mean for it to get this ba... ihhh... Heh--Hh'ngGXTchuu!"A puff of air blew her fringe up, only for it to flop back down a second later.

Only then did the Doctor realise at what his nose had aimed at, "I'm so sorry--!"

"I'm starting to regret not letting you fall on your face." Marielle cracked a smile, before playfully shoving him away.

Thank you guys for all of your comments, I'll try a post at least 1 Drabble every two days, hope you enjoy! :)

23 - Alcohol

Fandom: Doctor Who

Victim: 11th Doctor

Word Count: 390 <-- oops!

The TARDIS door was ajar. 

Laughter and clinks of glasses echoed to the empty vessel, as Marielle gazed at the orange glow shining through the open doors. She thought she had dreamt the TARDIS landing, but with no sign of the Doctor, she assumed he had left suddenly. But why? And in the middle of the night? Well, it wasn't technically the middle of the night, since they weren't on earth, but she was in her pyjamas for goodness sake!

Even so, she decided to look outside. She spotted the tweed jacket and bow-tied man, sticking out like a sore thumb, sitting at a slick and futuristic bar, empty glasses surrounding him. 

Bloodshot eyes flickered open, "Hey, 'arielle! What ya doing up so late?"

Her arms crossed over her chest, raising an eyebrow, "I never took you for a drinker."

"I don't drink, youu silly..."

"What are you drinking then?"

"I thought it was hot ribena, now I'm not so sure." He blinked at his glass, before gulping the last of the red substance down. The bubbly liquid had caused the back of his nose to fizz and tickle mercilessly. The Doctor let out some irritated coughs, quickly scrubbing at the organ.

"..hihh ...hhk'SschEWW!" Apparently, spraying germs wasn't an issue for the drunk Doctor. 

Marielle had began stacking the many glasses, shoving them away and asking the android barman for some water, which she quickly received.

Calm, concerned eyes questioned him, "Why alcohol?"

"Som'ig to do." His breath was getting caught in his throat, Marielle give him his water, watching him drink it carefully. Only then did she realise he was a mess.

"Your bow-tie's all wonky." Her hand reached out to fix it before a drunken groan and a floppy arm moved away from her.

"I like it thaahh...  Hhk'SchyUuu! way."

He just sat there, helpless, mouth gaping open, eyes half closed, nostrils twitching and running, tears gathered at his eyes. It was even torture to watch.

"hg'Sschhhuu! ...Ggk'Tsshhuuu!" Marielle saw him blush under the dim, alien lights. A pathetic sounding sniff came from the limp head of the disoriented man.

Tangled hair and bright eyes came into his view, giving him a tender pat on the shoulder. "Bed?"

Sniffling tiredly, he gave her a small smile and nodded, "Bed."

Archived