Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jack The Giant Slayer (M)

Blah!?

I just saw Jack The Giant Slayer for fun, and there's a scene I thought people here might enjoy. At one point, Ewan MacGregor's character gets captured and he's being made into a pastry of some kind. The giant cook throws a handful of flour at him and he sneezes once. It's not the best, and he's facing away from the camera, so there's not much to see but it's fun.

I guess that's what I'd say of the movie as a whole. It's not amazing but it's entertaining, so if you want to kill some time, I'd recommend it.

omg i freaked when i saw this because im totally in love with the actor who plays jack and i hoped he would have ben the one who sneezed, but hey, i take what i get. thanks for letting us know though, that was all the convincing i needed to see the movie.biggrinsmiley.gif

I looove him. Ok I wasn't necessarily planning on going to see the movie but I guess I will have to now, for sure. Thank you so much!

OH MU GOD I MUST IMMEDIATELY FIND I CLIP I AM ENAMOURED WITH EWAN MACGREGOR DSJFKLDGJDFKLGJLKFDG THANK YOU SNEEZE GODS OH MY LORD

EWAN EWAN EWAN YES

Also thanks for the warning, because I was thinking about seeing this with a friend, now I can brace myself for the awkwardness instead of being blindsided.

Archived