Sneeze Fetish Forum

Posting Audio from my phone

Lalena

Hey Everyone!

I recorded a wav on my phone yesterday (I was in the car and it was all I had to capture an allergy attack) and I have absolutely NO idea how I could post it on youtube.

Can someone help? I need idiot proof instructions because, well, I'm a computer idiot ...

Thanks!

I assume you have a smartphone?

If you do, you should have some sort of wire that lets you plug it into your computer (and if you do have a smartphone, it's probably the same wire you use to charge it. If it's USB, just plug the other end into your computer instead of into the charger.)

From there, you should just be able to open your phone through your computer like it's a folder and find the file. I have no idea where the file would be on your phone, but you could just search everywhere until you find it.

As blah says, it should be a little like, if you have a digital camera, downloading pictures from that. You should have a wire with a USB on the end. If you plug the USB into your computer, you should see the files on your phone come up as a separate drive. You can then look for the audio file, it will probably be in a folder marked "music" or "audio" or something like that. Once you have copied it onto your computer, as long as the formats are compatible, you should simply be able to upload it into something like microsoft movie maker and turn it into a youtube uploadable file. You can always drop me a line if you need any assistance with anything other than transferring the file. :)

Thanks guys! I'll fiddle around with it this weekend. It was a voice memo. Is that something that can be easily converted in the movie maker program?

Hi Lalena! How have you been? Sorry to hear your allergies have been acting up.

You may just be able to e-mail it to yourself from your phone, then go on your computer, save it to the desktop (or whichever folder you prefer), and then upload it to youtube. Let me know if you have any questions.

Archived