Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bluebird

I remember this show being mentioned on Tarotgal's site, as well as Dulcy uploading the clip from one of the episodes mentioned there. Because I have no life, I've started giving the series another look and seeing if I could find the full episode, as well as the other one on Tarotgal's.

Two things about this show:

1. It's extremely easy to ship everybody in this show. (I know it's irrelevant but holy crap is it true)

2. There are a lot of illness scenarios in this show!

Just...wow. There are three that I've found over the course of last night and today, and there may just be more out there that I'm not even aware of. Not that I have a lot of time to root through all the episodes, but here's what I've scrounged up so far.

First is "Is There A Doctor In The House?" The infamous sick episode that we got the song clip from a while back, and one of the two on Tarotgal's.

Sneezes are all dispersed throughout the episode, however the first is at 2:39 and follows through. Cheesy but cute tonguesmiley.gif All M

The second and the last one from Tarotgal's is "A-Camping We Will Go". This one has no actual sneezing in it, but there's illness scene nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=J7sRbM98Qs8 Part 1, starting a little after 5:00. No actual sneezing but again, M

And finally, the last one that I've gathered, "A Star Is Born", with all F

Part 1, buildup at about 5:08, a little noseblowing at 6:03, 6:18 and buildup for a false alarm to 6:20.

Part 2, 1:30 and a stifle at 1:35

It's not everybody's cup of tea, but enjoy nonetheless! happy.png

Archived