Sneeze Fetish Forum

A cold story (F)

Scandinavius

This is the beginning of a story I've been working on. It's focused on colds and it's written according to my own taste. I hope you enjoy it.

Even though it was raining quite a lot and a mere 40 degrees , Emma, a cute blond girl in her early twenties, was wearing relatively thin clothes. She was freezing but she didn’t really mind, the very thought of how prone the chill made her to catch a cold overpowered any desire to dress warmer. Emma loved the idea of catching a cold. First sniffling a little when it started to set in, she loved the attention that attracted, everyone around her knew she was probably getting a cold. Then the sneezing, she didn’t really enjoy sneezing that much, except when there was a cold involved. When there was however, the thought of all the germs flying around almost made her dizzy. The contagiousness of colds was was Emma really liked most about them.

She got on the bus to go to her work in a grocery store. Emma was cold and wet when she sat down on the bus. She chose double seat facing another double seat. She was the only one in those four seats. At the next stop a woman in her early thirties sat down opposite of Emma. She was of medium stature and had red-brown hair. Soon after sitting down the woman started sniffling. The sniffling just got worse as time progressed. After a while the woman sneezed, her first sneeze was quite weak and she covered it with her hands. Her sneezing continued and grew in intensity. Shortly before Emma got of the bus the woman almost sneezed. Her hands covered her mouth and nose, but the sneeze seemed to go away. Suddenly, a few seconds later, it came back, the woman only had time to cover a little bit of the now powerful spray and most of it hit Emma’s chest and face. At first Emma just stared at the woman.

Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t feel it coming! I sneezed all over you. I sure hope I don’t get you sick”

Oh it’s fine, you’ve just got a cold right?” Emma responded.

Yeah, I think so”

Emma didn’t really think about getting sneezed on while she was busy working. On her way home though she thought about it, a lot. A woman who probably had a cold had sneezed all over her. When she got home to the apartment she shared with two other girls she thought about how to maximize her chances of catching the woman’s cold. She opened the window before getting in the shower. Her roommates, Amanda and Natalie would not be home for a while yet. When Emma got out of the shower it was freezing in the apartment so she closed the window (she didn’t want her roommates to wonder why it was so cold) and then sat down to watch TV with her hair all wet. Emma shivered from the cold and she could not help but think of how wonderful it would be when she started sneezing and could share the cold with her roommates.

The next morning Emma didn’t feel sick at all and she was a bit disappointed. She did feel a little tired though. When she left the apartment and walked to the bus stop she didn’t think about it, but she had started sniffling a little. Emma got on the bus and at the same stop as the day before the woman who had sneezed on her got on. Emma watched her to see how her own cold could develop. The woman’s sneezing had gotten more frequent and she was coughing a little. Emma got quite excited at the sight of the woman’s progressing cold, hoping her own cold would start showing more soon. By the time Emma arrived at work she was sniffling noticeably. Jennifer - a 19-year old brunette who worked with Emma - was already at work. Jennifer had already opened the store and there were a few customers there.

Emma worked for a few hours, her sniffling growing in intensity. A woman who was shopping noticed Emma's beginning cold and asked.

Are you feeling alright? sounds like you're catching a cold”

I think I am but it's fine, just a little sniffling”

Well, if it gets any worse than that you should really think about heading home before you get someone sick”

Thanks for your advice, but I'll manage”

Being at home when she was getting a cold, that would ruin almost all the fun about it Emma thought to herself. Getting other girls sick was the whole point of catching a cold in the first place.

Around eleven Emma felt her first sneeze coming. Her nose tickled a little at first and she looked around, she really wanted to share her beginning cold with someone. Jennifer was standing just a few feet to her left and Emma's sneeze was imminent. At the last second she turned around towards Jennifer. Emma’s sneeze sprayed Jennifer’s cheek and neck with a ton of cold-causing germs.

Bless you Emma, you’ve been sniffling all morning and now sneezing. Are you catching a cold?”

Thanks, I think so”

I sure hope I don’t catch off you, how did you get it?”

A woman on the bus I ride sneezed on me yesterday”

Yesterday? Guess we’ll find out if I’ll catch it pretty soon then”

Part 2

For the rest of the day Emma just felt her cold getting worse and worse. She was sneezing twice at a time now and quite often at that. Whenever she felt a sneeze coming she tried to be close to a girl she could spray with it. This resulted in lot of “bless you”s, some “Do you have a cold?”s and a couple of something like: “Could you sneeze somewhere else than all over me? Especially if you're coming down with something”s. For some reason Emma particularly liked that last group. The thought of their resistance before the hopefully unavoidable defeat at the hands of Emma's contagious cold really appealed to her. One girl was very interesting, Emma guessed she was 18 or 19, she had long light brown hair and was a bit shorter than Emma, after getting sneezed on she had just smiled at Emma. After that she seemed to make all kinds of excuses to be around Emma. Emma didn't mind getting to sneeze on the girl a few extra times and the girl didn't seem to mind either.

That afternoon when Emma got home Amanda, a very cute 20-year-old blond girl who at 5'6” was a tiny bit shorter than Emma, was already there. Amanda shared Emma's love for colds and they both knew it. The first thing Emma did when she noticed she was alone with Amanda was walk up to her, sneeze three wet sneezes all over Amanda and say “Hi Amanda, I've caught a cold”.

Kind of hard to miss I'd say” Amanda responded smiling. She continued:

Was that why you went to bed so early last night?”

No, actually I just started feeling sick today” Emma continued to describe her day to Amanda.

Oh, I'm going to miss a good part of your cold Emma” Amanda said in a jokingly sad way.

You must tell me about Jennifer catching your cold” She added.

Right, you're going camping with Sarah and Linn. I'll tell you all about Jennifer when you get back.”

Yep, we're going to be away a few days, it would be perfect if I caught your cold before going away with them”

I can imagine you would enjoy being in a small tent with Linn and Sarah and sharing your cold with them”

You bet I would!” Amanda laughed.

Anyway, we're leaving in just a couple of hours so if I'm going to get that lovely cold you're coming down with we'd best get started”

Emma opened the window, Amanda immediately shivered.

Wow, it's really cold outside”

That's perfect, now just relax”

The low temperature in the room had the added bonus of making Emma even sneezier.

Emma sat down opposite of Amanda and it didn't take long until she felt a sneeze coming. Amanda took long deep breaths with her mouth to really let the germs in. Within a few minutes Amanda's face, neck and chest were wet from Emma's sneezing.

Wow Emma, you got this sick in such a short time?”

Apparently, it seems I'm getting sicker by the hour and I was just sneezed on once, I'd love to see you when the cold kicks in”

What a wonderful thought, now I just have to pack a few things”

Emma didn't follow Amanda to the car as she didn't want to spoil the surprise for Sarah and Linn. Instead she started thinking about how to share her cold with Natalie. She would not exactly ask Emma to sneeze on her as much as she could. Natalie would try to avoid Emma's cold for as long as possible. Emma was going to do her best to make sure Natalie's attempts failed.

It didn't take long for Amanda to feel the effects of Emma's sneezing. She was already sniffling when she, Sarah - a very attractive, 19-year-old blond girl at 5'5” – and Linn – a 20 year-old 5'8” brunette – arrived at the campsite. The girls set up their tent and soon went to sleep.

The next morning Amanda woke up with a runny nose and it didn't take long until she sneezed. She felt a bit of a sore throat and wondered if she had a fever since she was feeling hot though it was rather cold in the tent. Since Amanda had been the second one of the girls to wake up and Sarah was not in the tent she took advantage of the situation. Amanda sneezed several times on Linn, the spray mostly hitting her face. Probably giving Linn her cold excited Amanda quite a lot. As she sneezed for the fifth time all over Linn's face Amanda felt a strange sensation in her chest. Suddenly she started coughing. Without thinking about it she coughed all over Linn,

That girl had no chance of not getting sick” Amanda happily thought to herself.

Emma just sneezed on me yesterday” Amanda thought.

If I keep getting sicker like this who knows what will happen”

We'll at least I'll be really contagious” She gladly thought.

Wow Amanda, was that you coughing and sneezing in there?” Sarah asked from outside the tent.

Yeah, I think I'm coming down with a cold”

I'll say, you sound really sick for someone who was fine yesterday!”

Soon Linn woke up and the girls had breakfast. The goal of their little trip was to just be together, walk in the forest, maybe pick some berries so after breakfast they went out. By lunchtime Linn had started sniffling.

This cold spreads really fast” Amanda thought

I think I'll wait with sneezing on Sarah and see if Linn gets her sick”. Amanda herself giving Sarah a cold, preferably one she caught from someone she knew, was really exciting for Amanda but even better would be if Sarah got sick off someone Amanda had infected, in this case Linn. The idea of a cold spreading like in a chain certainly appealed to Amanda, especially if she got to be part of that chain.

This is a super fic, imo. I hope you find the time to add further adventures - this one seems destined for greatness.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad to see you like it. Any suggestions for things you want to happen?

As the day went on Amanda's cold got worse. The sound of her coughing now revealed that her throat was beginning to get filled by mucus; her sneezes were wet and frequent. Despite her fever and the fact that the forest was quite a wet and cold place, Amanda dressed thinly. She was curious about how bad her cold would get, she didn't want it getting too bad though as she wanted to be able to be in public sharing her wonderful germs with everyone.

At every chance Amanda got she coughed and sneezed towards Linn, wondering how soon she would start showing more symptoms than just sniffling. Several hours of sniffling, being in the forest dressed about as thinly as Amanda and constantly being exposed to more germs finally began to have an effect on Linn by around five pm. The girls were sitting around a campfire and Linn was reading a book. Amanda heard Linn inhaling unevenly for a few seconds and turned around just in time to see Linn sneeze. The spray of her first, completely uncovered, sneeze was visible in the light from the fire.

Seems you're starting to catch my cold, Linn” Amanda said smiling.

I'm just surprised Sarah doesn't seem like she's catching it. You've been sneezing a lot today. On the other hand, colds don't usually spread that quickly right? I mean, you've just been sick today and you're already this bad; on top of that I'm catching the cold you've had for just one day.”

I hadn't really really thought about that, but you seem to be right”

I hope she starts sneezing on Sarah soon or Sarah's gonna catch the cold from me whether I'm trying to get her sick or not.” Amanda thought as she sneezed three times.

The next morning Amanda was the first one to wake up, after a little while she felt a sneeze coming, she inhaled and soon sprayed Linn with several powerful germ-filled sneezes, just in case the girl wasn't going to get sick enough on her own. After sneezing she noticed how Linn turned around in her sleep and Amanda nearly exploded with excitement when Linn sneezed twice directly on Sarah.

That morning it didn't take long for Linn to start coughing. Amanda took every chance to reinforce the army of cold-germs invading Linn's chest, throat and nose by coughing and sneezing her own all over Linn. Thanks to Amanda and the fast-progressing nature of her cold Linn was almost getting sicker by the minute. Even more lovely for Amanda than seeing Linn getting sick with her cold was the fact that Linn didn't exactly cover her sneezes and coughing and a good bit of it hit Sarah. Since the girls were heading home this afternoon Amanda was wondering how sick Sarah would get before they got home. Fantasizing about sneezy Sarah made Amanda not notice how sick she sounded, and was, herself. Sarah and Linn did notice though.

Oh, dear Amanda, what exactly are you coming down with?” Sarah asked her.

Just a – a – a”

Amanda sneezed violently.

Just a cold?” Linn said.

Precisely, just a cold”

I've never heard about a cold that gets worse this fast” Sarah responded.

I think we should head home before this wet, cold forest makes whatever you've got even worse”

Amanda thought about objecting but she was obviously rather sick and constantly getting worse, plus Linn had already been sneezing on Sarah for a few hours and they had the entire way home to see how her cold developed.

Let's head back then” She agreed.

On the way back to the campsite Amanda decided that Sarah was going to catch the cold from Linn but in order for her to get it as soon as possible it wouldn't hurt if Amanda helped a bit.

Sarah doesn't stand a chance” Amanda thought after just having coughed on her for most of the last minute and seen Linn to pretty much the same thing.

You girls sound really sick” Sarah said in response to being coughed on.

I hope we – we –”

Linn sneezed three times almost right on Sarah's face, mostly on her neck.

don't get you sick” she finished.

On the way home Amanda's voice started sounding different and her throat got really sore. Constantly being sprayed with wet germ-filled sneezes and coughed on was starting to show in Sarah. She had started sneezing before they got half-way home and when they parted for the night Sarah's sneezing had already gotten noticeably worse.

The next morning Amanda awoke to the sound of someone coughing. As she went into Emma's bedroom, where the sound was coming from, she heard that Emma was coughing a lot and it sounded quite bad.

How are you Emma?” Amanda was surprised at how sore her throat was and how hoarse she sounded.

Not to good but I'll manage.” Emma's voice was even worse than Amanda's. Amanda laid down next to Emma and felt her forehead.

You're really hot”

I'll be surprised if you don't have a fever too” Emma replied and felt Amanda's forehead.

Yup, you're burning Amanda”. Emma broke into a coughing fit which she made no attempt to aim anywhere but Amanda's face.

How did your trip go?”

It was wonderful! I started coming down with a cold the same day that you sneezed on me.”

That quickly?”

Yeah, just a little sniffling, but the next morning I was sneezing and had a cough”

Amanda told Emma about everything that had happened during the trip.

Wow Amanda, that was hot”

I imagine you've had some fun here too.”

Ooh, you bet I have”

You've got a nice narrative going here. How about some commentary on how sick those poor girls are getting by concerned friends?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just wondering, I love this story, are you continuing it?

Yes, but for various reasons I have been unable to write as much as I want. I have a bit more written already but because of how this story is constructed I want to write ahead a bit so I don't contradict published parts.

• 3 months later...

Finally! It's taken me a while, to say the least, but another part is done.

Part 4

As the girls were lying in bed Emma was telling Amanda about all that had happened while they were apart.

The evening after Amanda had left Emma thought about what to to with Natalie. With a playful smile Emma started undressing to get the most out of the cold coming through the open window. Amanda had just gone away on her trip and the thought of what she would probably be doing there was getting Emma very excited. That in combination with thinking about Jennifer starting to catch Emma's cold and soon getting to give the same cold to Natalie, her other roommate, made Emma's head spin. Emma was already quite sneezy and opening the window and being in the cold almost naked just made it better, from Emma's point of view. She went around the apartment sneezing like crazy all over everything she could think of Natalie touching. Emma picked up the TV-remote and sneezed wetly four times on it, imagining Natalie using it and getting cold-germs all over her hands. Every door-handle in the apartment got at least two good, germ-filled sneezes. Then Emma laid down in Natalie's bed and sneezing she burrowed her head in Natalie's pillow. When Emma was done the entire pillow and the bed near it was damp from her sneezing. She felt a bit exhausted and put her hand to her forehead, she was hot.

“I must be ridiculously contagious” Emma thought and sneezed, watching the spray in the air.

In the morning Emma didn't feel like getting out of bed. She could barely breathe through her nose and her forehead was hot. She rolled over on her side and started coughing, her throat hurting badly with every cough. Every breath had made a wheezing sound from her chest at first but that got better after coughing. After dragging herself out of bed Emma went to a mirror. Her nose was pink and she looked tired. That would not do, if everyone could see she was sick from a mile away she would have a hard time sneezing, and now coughing, her lovely germs all over as many girls as she wanted. After applying make-up and sucking on a strong cough-drop for a while Emma could actually, even when speaking, be mistaken for a girl who was not too sick to at least not go outside.

Dragging herself out of the apartment to go to work through the chilly morning air irritated Emma's throat and made her cough. Her fever made her feel weak but the thought of sharing her cold with other girls was something she really liked, and on she went. Getting on the bus she sat down behind a young brunette, wondering when her next sneeze would come, or maybe she would start coughing again? Only a minute or so passed before Emma started feeling a tickle in her nose. The bus was slowing down and the girl was getting ready to get off. As Emma bent her head backwards and inhaled she saw the brunette turn to her right, doing something with her bag. The turn exposed the side of the girl's head in the gap between the seats. Aiming for the girl in front of her Emma leaned forwards, her mouth slightly opened and ready for the sneeze. Just before Emma sneezed the girl turned her head to give Emma a quick glance. Before she got any chance to react Emma's sneeze hit her in the face. The shock of getting sneezed on kept her from doing anything about being hit in the same way by Emma's next sneeze. The bus had now stopped and before she had time to say anything the brunette had to leave.

A few stops later a sniffling and coughing Emma got off and headed for the store where she worked. She entered and saw that Jennifer was the one who had opened the store this morning. While Emma was walking towards her to say hi, Jennifer's nose started twitching, she inhaled deeply and without any effort to cover her nose she sneezed two misty sneezes.

“Hi Jennifer.”

“*sniffle*, hi Emma, ugh, I think I'm catching your cold. I started sniffling yesterday evening and today I have a sore throat and I keep sneezing”

“Sorry about that” Emma said and sneezed twice into her hands.

“It's not too bad I suppose, soon colds will be going around anyway. This time I just get to be one of those who get it early and sneeze on everyone else, like you”

Jennifer continued:

“I saw you yesterday, 'accidentally' sneezing on people. I figured you didn't sneeze on me by accident either. At first I wondered why you would do that, the more I thought about it, the more interested I got. Maybe giving others your cold feels nice? Since I'm getting a cold anyway I have decided I might as well try.”

Emma could not believe this, Jennifer had found out so much just by observing her, and more unlikely, she was going to see if she liked it.

“How does it feel for you, what is it about sneezing on, for example, me, that you like?” Jennifer asked.

“Just knowing that you'll maybe catch my cold is nice, but with you I get to see you get sick and that''s even better. Seeing you sneeze on other people and knowing you're sick because you caught it from me first is just wonderful”

“OK, stick around then” Jennifer said smiling and then sneezed two misty sneezes in Emma's face.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Part 5

The girls went around the store together, both sneezing half-covered. On several occasions on someone. One time, when a girl came up to Emma and asked her about various items in the shop, Jennifer saw her chance and positioned herself beside and a little behind the girl. Just before she walked away Jennifer's wet sneeze hit her neck and a second one hit her face when she turned around. The girl just walked away with a surprised and somewhat disgusted look on her face without saying a word. Jennifer sniffled and smiled towards Emma.

“That was nice, do you think she'll catch my cold?”

“Probably, seeing how you easily you caught it from me”

“Too bad we won't know if she gets it, but I know who we would know with”

Then they saw Olivia, a 21 year old redhead who worked in the store, come in through the door.

“Ooh, I feel kind of evil, but it's fun!” Jennifer exclaimed.

“You want to get Olivia sick, don't you?” Emma asked.

Jennifer nodded.

“Are you catching a cold Jennifer?” Olivia asked when they walked up to her.

“Mhm, from Emma” Jennifer answered.

Emma didn't say anything before she broke out into a coughing fit which she made no effort to cover but instead aimed towards Olivia.

“Wow Emma, you're really sick” Olivia said.

“You've got a fever too” Olivia continued after reaching out and feeling Emma's forehead. “You should be in bed, certainly not working.”

“*sniffle*, oh, it's really not so bad” Emma insisted.

“Coughing like that you're going to get everybody around you sick”

As if to prove Olivia's point Emma's nose decided to start tickling. Four wet sneezes hit Olivia right in the face.

“OK, fine, maybe I should go home” Emma admitted.

Despite the fact that the cold, clear fall morning had not seen a single cloud in the sky, it was raining when Emma headed home. Soaked and freezing she got on the bus, now almost constantly sneezing or coughing, with a very sore throat and throbbing headache. Just on her way a free seat she managed to sneeze all over four girls. After sitting down she started coughing on everybody around her. Feeling that she would probably be unable to go outside again while she still had this cold Emma made the most of her situation by infecting everyone she could.

On her way from the bus to her apartment Emma, who was now making no effort to cover anything, deliberately aimed her sneezes and coughs In the face of anyone she got close to. Getting in the elevator she let a number of wet sneezes spray the number keys. When passing the second floor, the elevator stopped and the doors began to open, a strong coughing fit was at this stage never far away for Emma and when another girl became visible Emma unleashed a powerful cough directed at her face.

“Oh dear, you don't seem too well, caught a cold?”

Emma nodded.

“I see, how did you get it?”

“I was sitting on the bus and a woman sat down opposite me. She had a cold and suddenly sh – she” Emma sneezed four times, wetly, all over the girl.

“Something like that?” The girl asked.

“Mhm” Emma nodded.

Once back in her apartment Emma collapsed on her bed, falling asleep within seconds. She awoke the next morning, forehead on fire, throat and head hurting constantly.

“Good morning Emma” It was Natalie, who by some miraculous chance seemed to have gone untouched by Emma's cold.

“My God!” She exclaimed when she saw the state Emma was in.

“Morning Natalie”

Natalie had to be at work but before she left she made some soup for Emma. Emma had not expected getting this sick and all day she did not leave the apartment. Thinking about Amanda being sick with her cold and giving it to her friends was really nice though, and she also had Jennifer, Olivia, the woman in the elevator and a whole bunch of other girls who had just happened to be in the “right” place at the right time (depending on the point of view.)

“Ooh, that sounds fun Emma” Amanda said.

“Most of it was great, but I thought you would get sicker than that.”

“I guess I just have a tougher immune system or something” Amanda answered.

“Yeah, but I think it's time to get well now”

“Probably” Amanda said and shrugged.

Then a red-nosed, sniffling Natalie appeared in the doorway.

The End

---------

This is probably the end of this story. Perhaps I will write more as another arc later. I hope you guys liked reading it smile.png.

Archived