Sneeze Fetish Forum

Youtube shutdown O_o

Ciuty80

does anyone heard about that???

i read a short article on yahoo in german. it says that youtube was only a contest of the best videos.

they will announce the winner at midnight and then the platform will cease to operate...:eek:

what do you think about that?

just an april 1st joke? or is this for real???

Let's not panic before the day is over. ;) I'm convinced it's an April Fool's joke.

Definitely April Fool's. Or we would have read about it in my country as well - which we have not. ;)

Ok I know this is kind of off topic. But did any one else see or hear about that prank that google pulled. If you didn't you can probably still see it now. They made something called google nose. You are supposed to be able to search smells and actually be able to smell them. I tried it but it didn't work for me. I read on another website that said it was supposed to be an april fools prank. Did some one else see this? Did it work for you?

Ok I know this is kind of off topic. But did any one else see or hear about that prank that google pulled. If you didn't you can probably still see it now. They made something called google nose. You are supposed to be able to search smells and actually be able to smell them. I tried it but it didn't work for me. I read on another website that said it was supposed to be an april fools prank. Did some one else see this? Did it work for you?

The Google Nose thing was just another joke. I think the Youtube shutdown thing was Google's most elaborate prank they've pulled considering they actually did a 12 hour live stream reading off nominees for the best video on Youtube. lol It made me think about how much I would miss Youtube if it ever was shut down though. I don't know what I would do. Youtube has become my main source of entertainment in recent years. I watch Youtube more than I watch TV or anything else!

Archived