Sneeze Fetish Forum

My GF can tell my different sneezes

SneezeLike

My current GF is a VERY observant person (if I didn't know that I'd think that she knew about my fetish, or has one herself!)

Anyways, On my last visit, I sneezed and she said 'bless you' after my 2nd sneeze. She then told me that she knows I sneeze twice most of the time so she waits till my 2nd sneeze to bless me. Then the next day I sneezed once. She blessed me after that and then told me that she can tell if I am going to sneeze a 2nd time or not. Supposedly my sneezes sound different between if I am sneezing once or if I am sneezing twice. I never could tell a difference. Can anyone else tell if there is a difference in how a sneeze sounds if it is a single or a double, or more?

She sounds even more observant than I am when it comes to watching someone sneeze. I couldn't really say if there is a way to tell the difference.

Sometimes, people will sneeze twice, then there will be a pause before they let out a larger, more conclusive sneeze. After that, they are finished and you can bless them.

Really, it all comes down to knowing the person's sneezing habits. Some will never vary. Others will have half a dozen variations.

It's a very individual thing, which is what can make it so exciting.

Fascinating ! I have often tried to tell if a first sneeze would be followed by others, but never with much success. But some people just are very observant - women more so than men.

What I have noticed along these lines, though, is that the sound of the sneeze does change in some people when you go from one to several. If have two friends who do this pretty regularly. If they sneeze once, the sneeze is a small one. Once they get going though the sneezes get much stonger. They also add a syllable : one has a short, dry sneeze (khuhh!) which becomes ah khuhhh! after a few sneezes; the other a weak wet sneeze (tshhhhh !) which has an audible release added in subsequent sneezes (tshhhh ooh !). But I have never been able to work out in advance if a first sneeze will be followed by others. So your girlfriend really has this one over us ! Bravo!

There have been a few times, albeit very few, that I can tell another sneeze is coming from a person to whom I am close - but she sounds as if she is an excellent gauge and very intune with you - that is extremely sexy as far as I am concerned - you lucky lad!

Kitty

Hmm, well she is very observant in general. As for the relationship, well to me, it feels very empty, and it seems she is not willing to contribute much to the relationship. I really don't know how much longer this will go, if nothing changes.

Well, hang on a minute, so far her observations have been about you. What kind of sneeze does she have and what do you observe about it and her sneezing habits?

she sneezes rarely and when she does it is usually single and she stiffles them. I asked her why she stiffles her sneezes and she said she does that cause she dont have any tissues or anything.

she sneezes rarely and when she does it is usually single and she stiffles them.  I asked her why she stiffles her sneezes and she said she does that cause she dont have any tissues or anything.

Hmmmm......Well, I'd be telling her that you don't mind in the slightest and that you want to see her just let it out full blooded, tissues or not. lol

Archived