Sneeze Fetish Forum

Movies

24Me

Barbie and swan lake has odile sneezing from dust allergies at the end, and I've seen clips from "that darn cat!" With sneezing in them. Do you guys know of any others?

If anyone finds the clip from HISTK on YouTube, let me know! can't find it!

I don't think that can be posted here. I think the boy in the movie was only about 10 years old. I got a warning for accidentally posting a Youtube vid of a 17 year old sneezing. Now I'm scared to post sneezing vids unless the person looks old. lol I'm assuming the age rule applies to movies as well as Youtube vids.

I don't think that can be posted here. (...) I'm assuming the age rule applies to movies as well as Youtube vids.

Thank you. :) Indeed, the actors need to be at least 18 at the time of filming for the clip to be allowed on the forum. The age rule also extends to stills/pictures/audio (for more details see the constitution www.sneezefetishforum.org ) .

Ghost town - Ricky Gervais sneezes a loooot in there. Also some other people, because walking through dead souls makes people sneeze.

The Last station - James McAvoy sneezes a lot, too. And it's awesome!! Like, makes you melt - awesome.

Dogma - Loki sneezes once and kills people because they did not say "god bless you"

Chloe - Amanda Seyfried sneezes, I think, twice.

Wild Wild West & Hancock - Will Smith sneezes in WWW. In Hancock there is some serious sneeze-talk.

Lost in Austen - not really a movie but an awesome miniseries. Mister Bingley sneezes once.

Stargate - awesome James Spader sneezes every time he travels or whenever he is excited.

Cats and Dogs - Jeff Goldblum sneezes (really weird).

Suburban Girl - Sarah Michelle Gellar sneezes once from a cold.

Truly Madly Deeply - the one and only and most adorable Alan Rickman sneezes in this (great!) film quite some time. And soooo goood! A must see!

Arachnophobia - If I remember correctly, Jeff Daniels sneezes right at the start when they move to this new house and he inhales the country air.

Ace Ventura - Jim Carrey sneezes.

That's all I could think of right now. I keep thinking, I'm sure there's some more.

Only thing that came to me immediately was Murphy's Romance. Sally Fields has a fit while rolling around in hay.

I remember in the movie "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" Dick Van Dyke, who played the guy where I don't feel like spelling out his ridiculously long name, sneezed twice. One towards the beginning of the movie and one sort of near the end.

Now I can't forget the sneeze from Disney's "Alice in Wonderland". I would ALWAYS replay that scene over and over again without my parents knowing.

Oh gosh...there's SO many more that I can't think of at the moment...

In "Grease", John Travolta's character Danny Zuko fakes a VERY realistic sneeze in an attempt to feel up his conservative girlfriend. I literally wore out that part of my "Grease" video tape!

There were a couple of sneezes in "Barefoot in the Park" and the movie version of the stage musical "Guys and Dolls", too.

Now I can't forget the sneeze from Disney's "Alice in Wonderland". I would ALWAYS replay that scene over and over again without my parents knowing.

I could swear there were three sneezes in that movie. There was the big one, of course, and I know there's a second sneeze during her scene with the caterpillar, but I can't remember where the third sneeze was, so it's possible that I'm misremembering. If anyone else can remember, or if they have a DVD copy they could check, I'd be greatly appreciative.

As for the topic at hand, I recommend Rhubarb, which is a cute movie anyway about a cat that owns a baseball team (long story), and a large part of the plot includes a woman with allergies, including a line that should be in some sort of sneezefic; "Remember, you're sneezing under oath."

I can't think of many more right now, so maybe I'll make another post here later.

There were a couple of sneezes in "Barefoot in the Park"

Barefoot in the Park, of course! :doh: Thanks, LocaLocaBoca!

I could swear there were three sneezes in that movie. There was the big one, of course, and I know there's a second sneeze during her scene with the caterpillar, but I can't remember where the third sneeze was, so it's possible that I'm misremembering. If anyone else can remember, or if they have a DVD copy they could check, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Hmm...something with the Duchess and her pepper, I think. I don't remember the details. :-(

...a line that should be in some sort of sneezefic; "Remember, you're sneezing under oath."

Prompt it. I'm sure someone'll find something to do with it. :)

Hmm...something with the Duchess and her pepper, I think. I don't remember the details. :-(

That bit wasn't in the animated film, unfortunately. I know I would have remembered it if it had shown up.

I'll think about prompting it. We could use more posts on Tarotgal's non-Supernatural meme *end plug*

That bit wasn't in the animated film, unfortunately. I know I would have remembered it if it had shown up.

Huh, really? Wow. I have such a clear visual memory of the Duchess; I guess I must be thinking of an illustration from the book. Sorry. :(

Hey, it happens. Maybe you were remembering one of the live-action versions too; at least one of them had the duchess and the pepper-obsessed cook. Just not the animated version.

Nope, never saw any of the live-action versions. Just the Disney one, and multiple illustrated books. :-)

Archived