Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another iM@S DS scene (Now with clips this time) (M, Akizuki Ryo)

Marshmallow Peep

After playing iDOLM@STER Dearly Stars, I found another scene where Ryo sneezes (I counted three in this one) by noticing that one of the correct options in a walkthrough I was reading (it's a bit difficult to play without a walthrough around) for one scene is "Kushun!", which is an onomatopeia for a sneeze, which really surprised me when I found it.

It's here (It's not voiced, but it's still a sneeze) (Scroll down to the bottom to view it, since I sadly could not find this one on youtube)

There's also another scene that is voiced that I managed to find with him sneezing in it as well. That clip can be found

(There's two in this one)

I just figured I'd share this because Ryo is absolutely adorable what with him being that "poor guy who can't seem to get a break" character.

Also, if anyone can translate what's going on in the clips (especially the first one), that would be really, really awesome! biggrin.png

Wait, so it's a trap? That's a guy who had boobs...seems legit XD

Well, they're not real ones. You see, Ryo wanted to make his debut as a male idol but he had to fill in for a female idol who didn't show up. His cousin, Ritsuko from the previous games, and his manager (I think) stuck him in a dress and made him go on stage like that and he became a hit so he has to keep up the act.

So that's why he has boobs. Yeah, I think I might play too much of this game if I know his background by heart like this. XDD

Well, they're not real ones. You see, Ryo wanted to make his debut as a male idol but he had to fill in for a female idol who didn't show up. His cousin, Ritsuko from the previous games, and his manager (I think) stuck him in a dress and made him go on stage like that and he became a hit so he has to keep up the act.

So that's why he has boobs. Yeah, I think I might play too much of this game if I know his background by heart like this. XDD

Lol XD

Archived