Sneeze Fetish Forum

How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying

Bluebird

I just got back from seeing a local production of this show, and there was a little surprise in there that caught me completely off-guard, and that maybe someone out there will appreciate happy.png

In the middle of one of the songs, "Been A Long Day," the two main characters and love interests (J. Pierrepont Finch and Rosemary Pilkington) are trying to decide what to do when they leave for work, and Rosemary's friend Smitty is narrating their thoughts/trying to set them up on a date. And, at one point in the song, Rosemary fakes a sneeze to try and get his attention, and Finch promptly blesses her afterwards smile.png.

It's hilarious (to me, at least) to note that the person who did the music for this show also did the music for (and basically helped create) "Guys and Dolls."

Here is the version with Daniel Radcliffe, the sneeze is around 1:41. There are plenty of other versions, however, floating around YouTube with this song.

Enjoy! happy.png

It's hilarious (to me, at least) to note that the person who did the music for this show also did the music for (and basically helped create) "Guys and Dolls."

Enjoy! happy.png

Oh that's strange. Sue Me has a sneeze in the middle of the song too. Right? Maybe that person has the fetish. That would be pretty cool. smile.png

(Mod note - merged 2 posts and edited as requested by poster)

Yep! "Sue Me" has a sneeze in the middle of it, and of course "Adelaide's Lament" has one sneeze at the end. It's interesting, right? happy.png I love his work, sneezing or not.

I found the Darren Criss version of this, too c:

The sneeze (at 2:14) is incredibly fake, but Darren has a gratuitous amount of nose-rubbing going on at 1:57, for those interested

Archived