Sneeze Fetish Forum

I am terribly sorry for asking this, but...

smooshi

*crawls out of her hole and looks around*

Okay, I have another ridiculous question which I am asking you only because I am a crazy estrogen-driven teenager. But just in case you have decided not to ignore it, here is the story.

September 5 1990. Zagreb (the capital of Croatia which also happens to be my hometown). Maksimir Stadium. Bowie's concert.

Journalists really like to look back on this one, retelling the famous anecdote about pouring rain stopping falling the moment Bowie came up on the stage. But one of the websites was kind enough to inform me that (exact quote) "Bowie did the great concert despite looking pale and being sick with a bad cold".

Now, after I've stopped ranting about being born too late I have started looking for some footage on the net. And I've found some sites that claim to have it, but these are the "complete one of these steps to continue" sites so I gave up.

So, although I know no one will have the slightest idea: does anyone know where I can find this without paying 10$ for android Kamasutra application? :P

Sorry.

Really.

Bye.

*crawls back*

Archived