Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would You Rather...

Anonymouse

Would you rather see the hottest person you can imagine sneeze even though the sneeze is disappointing to you, or see someone who isn't very attractive sneeze what you consider to be a perfect sneeze?

I'll take the second option please! : D I'll take the perfect sneeze instead of a bottle of "meh" wrapped in a pretty package. Can we do one too? Or is it just commenting on this one? :P If we can, Would you rather go without the internet for a month or without a car for a month? :3

Everyone else can answer and come up with their own too! I wasn't sure if a thread like that existed already or not, didn't find anything though.

Probably the first one for me, actually! I think I have to be attracted to the person first, and then no matter what, I'll like their sneeze. (It's just a huge huge HUGE bonus if the sneeze is good too!)

Would you rather come down with a cold and have to play it off as allergies, or become really allergic to something and pretend that you have a cold?

I think a cold and play it off as allergies... and I feel like that makes me a huge hypocrite because I LOVE allergies but I think I would hate to be allergic myself. I have allergies but not so much that it really makes any kind of difference to my life, but yeah... they kind of sound miserable and I wouldn't want them any worse. *Silent remorse for everyone I've ever enjoyed/imagined having allergies*

Would you rather spend a weekend looking after someone who was ill and not see them sneeze, or see someone for... like... five minutes, all sneezy and sick but that's it and you can't do anything to help?

• 1 month later...

the second one :) i would pay for 5 minutes of sneezyness

Would you rather see someone be sneezy all day but only sneeze about once every 10 minutes or be with someone who has a really intense sneezing fit for only 5 minutes?

Totally the first one... Iget sad when they finish their fit and there is no more sadsmiley.gif but i love it when they are sneezy all day... and once every 10 minutes is enough for me!

Would you rather have allergies or a cold/flu?

Allergies are typically prolonged and can be aggravated into awakening. :laugh: I think I'll go with a cold, since I [usually] enjoy them.

Would you rather have a stuffy or runny nose?

For me, definitely runny. I absolutely cannot stand stuffy noses. It takes away my favorite way of breathing! :)

Ok, would you rather take one of your allergies away, or have another? <-----Sorry if that's lame, I legitimately sat for like 5 minutes trying to think of one.

I take the 'perfect sneeze' option! I great sneeze can go a long, long way.... For me, sneezes are pretty much the most immediate source of sexual attraction and so looks, although important, can often come second :)

I'll answer sneezewuv's question :P

I think it depends, I don't mind my allergies as I only suffer from moderate hay fever and cat allergies. I don't really want to take either one away, but then I think if I wqs given another allergy, it would have to depend what it was. If I was given a nut allergy, or bee sting allergy, you know, something that could potentially kill me, then I'd rather have my cat allergy removed :lol:

If you could pick how many times you sneeze each time you sneezed, how many would you have? (eg, always sneeze a single, double, etc.)

PuddinPop: I would probably choose a double, because I usually sneeze in singles and then my nose still tickles, but I don't sneeze again... :/

Okay, so: Would you rather witness a family member sneeze and complain about feeling ill or have a family member comment on you sneezing and looking sick??

I know, both is basically a nightmare, but you have to choose! Haha... (I am more familiar with negative choices when playing Would You Rather, so that you have to try to pick the lesser evil. But oh well, maybe my friends and I are just weird when it comes to playing this game!^^)

I hate these choices, Sophie, but I'll try to decide in the spirit of the game.

I'd rather witness the family member sneeze and complain of feeling ill, because I can try to act invisible and wait for the moment to pass. If it was the family member comment on me sneezing, I wouldn't be able to put the situation out of my head, because it was focused on me.

So....

Would you rather be present when your favorite sneezer has a 15-minute fit, but not be able to interact with that person. Or, would you rather be able to interact, but the fir be only 5 minutes long?

• 2 months later...

Favorite sneezer has a 15-minute fit but not interacting w/ them. I think my fave is getting annoyed by all the sneeze talk :P

Would you rather be rich and ugly or poor and beautiful?

• 4 weeks later...

I rather be rich and ugly because i dont care about being beautiful and because i like caring for others, that money would go to others who need it.

Ok so would you rather be on vacation with someone who annoys u or be lost with someone who you dislike? :P

Be on vacation with someone who annoys me. If I'm lost, I have no idea when I'm getting away from them, and that's truly frightening!

Would you rather wear your socks on your hands for a week or wear your shoes on your hands for a day?

Archived