Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Fifty Billion Glee Cast Members Who Are Allergic to Cats

Renny

Cats is like the allergy of choice in the Glee fandom or something?

So far we have-

• Matthew Morrison
  • Dianna Agron
  • Chord Overstreet (New!)
  • Jacob Artist (New!)

Although these last two may have been just joking but they seemed pretty serious in my opinion so...yeah :3

There's a lot of people who are allergic in the cast, and that makes me happy. xD

think about all the scenes Chord has done with Lord Tubbington

And Jacob is gonna be using a dog soon maybe he's allergic to those too who knows

Ooooooooo!!!! You are making me LONG for a fic with Matthew Morrison and cats!!

Mmmmmmmm..... shirtless..... errr.... :innocent: la la la

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for dragging this ol' thing back up but I found out that Chord Overstreet is allergic to shellfish. Not really a "fun" allergy (if ya know what I mean) but it makes him have trouble breathing. (He tweeted about it a while ago). 

Also, where did you hear about his cat allergy?? I can't find it anywhere! I can't link the Glee episode right now because I'm on my iPod but I watched the shooting one last night and I swear he's really squinty around Lord Tubbington! 

Oh, in the "Lord Tubbington Exposed" video. They might have been joking, but I can hope! :D

Cat allergies are so cute although not fun too have. Mine arnt so bad I meen just ehhh allergic to the most adorable things ._. Why me?? But when attractive people from glee are allergic aswell it makes me feel a little better ;3

@g_123 eh my allergy just involves sneezeing / itchy eyes / scratchy throat/ suffocation(at times) anyways hah idk wut to say

@g_123 eh my allergy just involves sneezeing / itchy eyes / scratchy throat/ suffocation(at times) anyways hah idk wut to say

Hokay maybe not the suffocation part then (!!! sweatdrop.gif ).

Good choice mah dear good choice :D I meen yeh suffacation like ugh

Archived