Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone from Australia?

Coffee Mug

Just wondering and since I don't feel like going through the whole thread "where in the world are you" lol

But I don't recall seeing any user coming from Australia?

As I'm planning to go and see my dad who lives in Adelaide I was just curious to know :)

I don't live in Australia or come from Australia but a lot of my family do and I've visited often :)

I've never been to Adelaide but a lot of my family live in Brisbane in Queensland, some live in Hobart in Tasmania. I've been to Brisbane, Melbourne, and Surfers Paradise at the Gold Coast and also Hobart and Launceston in Tasmania. It's a wonderful country, I never want to come home when I visit :P

Yes I agree! Australia is really a beautiful country :) my father used to live in Sydney and I visited all of it, including Brisbane, Melbourne, Surfers Paradise and all around. I'd like to live there but since my father's is British and so am I (for half) I can not automatically get a passport :(

I'd have to marry an Aussie hmmm... ;)

I'm originally from NZ, but I'm living in Melbourne :) There are a number of other people, some of which I chat to regularly, from here who are also in Australia.

That's nice. It would be really nice to like..catch up or have a coffee somewhere. I'd really like to meet someone of the forum as I think you're all beautiful people :)

It would be really nice to like..catch up or have a coffee somewhere

a milkyCoffee presumably.....

(sorry, couldn't resist....carry on)

:P

• 3 weeks later...

You've probably left by now but I hope you enjoyed my hometown ;)

What region of Switzerland are you from? Not too long ago I visited family friends in Graubunden.....it was a wonderful experience.

Wrong. Haven't left yet. I'm still waiting for my aunt to fix the travel and stuff lol

Graubunden? I live near! In Tessin! Ticino, do you know? :) Did you like it here in Switzerland? I hope so ^_^

I loved it so much!!! My first time seeing snow and I spent most of a week with my lovely friend out walking all around the Engadin.

I think I did pass through Ticino on my travels :) Such a beautiful country, I wish I could return tomorrow to go exploring again.

I hope you are enjoying your holiday, especially the unseasonably warm autumn we were having until last week.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived