Sneeze Fetish Forum

Full House Episode

SamGrape

Apparently there's an episode of Full House where John Stamos' character sneezed (from a cold). I've never seen the show, and I don't even know who John Stamos is, but I was looking at some pictures of him and I think he's cute. Anyway, does anyone know the name of the episode?

I tried googling the plot details but I can't find the name of the episode. I remember it though and I used to love when it came on when I was younger. :drool: I haven't seen it in a while but if I remember correctly the sneezes were yummy.

Just looked it up: it's called "Lovers and Other Tanners" from Season 6, Episode 5. :)

He also sneezes in two other episodes, just fyi. xDD Once at the end of Season 1 Episode 7, "Knock Yourself Out," from a cold, and a few times in Season 2 Episode 14, "Little Shop of Sweaters," from a hay allergy. :3

i remember an episode if it even was from that show since i've seen it a looong time ago so i barely remeber it, but the whole episode a girl had a sneezing fit because she was allergic to her friend's perfume

I've never heard of this show but John Stamos is in The New Normal so naturally I'd love to see him sneeze.

Therefore, link time!

http://www.putlocker.com/file/1CFDF61F125766A3 "Lovers and Other Tanners"

http://www.putlocker.com/file/745E2D4C79707F4A "Knock yourself out"

http://www.1channel.ch/external.php?title=Full+House&url=aHR0cDovL2RhY2xpcHMuY29tL2dwbHVtc2NyNzNzaA==&domain=ZGFjbGlwcy5jb20=&loggedin=0 "Little Shop of Sweaters"

I'm too lazy to watch all three right now so if anyone finds out the times please let me know!

I did, and I gotta say these sneezes were brilliant =)

The sound might be a little bit fake, but I love how they fit into the episode!

I've never watched this show before, so I'm sorry I don't have a clue how they are called.

Here's the list:

Knock Yourself Out [Cold]

21:33

Little Shop Of Sweaters [Hay Allergy]

15:12,

15:22,

16:32 (funny and cute statement afterwards)

Lovers And Other Tanners

2:37, [breathy build-up]

2:42,

2:55 [trying to hold back with finger under nose], [cold]

13:40 [no actual sneeze, but he's all drowsy because he'd taken an overdose of cold pills and rests his head on the other man's shoulder. Reaaaaaly cute <3 after that, he's falling asleep although he should be on the radio ]

I hope you enjoy =)

I thought especially the last episode was fantastic <3 I do have a thing for colds!

Wow. :jawdrop:

"Full House" started to re-run in Croatia when I was seven or eight and I used to watch it on regular basis. I really don't know how I managed to miss... these.

Thank you for this find. :yes:

WAHH! MY CHILDHOOD <3

Jesse was the heart-throb of my preteen years =w=~

There was another episode when Jessie was working on a song and he stayed up all night and caught a cold.

wow you missed the Full House craze in America? Count your blessings. Bob Sagot was the biggest star on tv for about a decade. and looking back on it we all wonder why!

Archived