Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pirates in Love

Kshu

If there are any fans of otome games out there, (games where you play as a girl, with many guys to choose from for storyline) Pirates in Love, in addition to being fantastic, had some sneeze moments I really enjoyed :)

The Haunted Ship spin off with Thomas has him sneezing from being in a dusty room.

Also, for hurt/comfort fans, Christopher's main story involves your main character being sick and him taking care of her.

My favorite though, is The Kiss spin off with Nathan, where nearly the entire crew is down with a cold, including yourself, and Nathan and Eduardo take care of all of you. When the story started and I saw Thomas all sick with his flushed face talking about how his nose won't stop running, I just about died. Thomas is my favorite lol.

The videos of the entire playthrough are on youtube if you don't feel like paying 4 bucks per story line on the app. (Which is nuts, ain't nobody got cash for that!)

• 5 months later...

Oh. my. god...

I just found this game recently, and I am definitely going to take a look at some of these! Hehehehehe thank you very much!

Archived