Sneeze Fetish Forum

Problem with new paragraphs?

Vetinari

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing problems with starting new paragraphs. I can't work out why this should be happening. The computer seems to be working find in "Word" but when I press return on the forum, nothing happens. I can see some other people are managing fine, so it must be something to do with the computer/forum interface. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this, they would be gratefully received. It's very frustrating having to only post one paragraph, or just running everything in together.

but when I press return on the forum, nothing happens.

Exactly the same thing happened to me. I found that the problem was occurring when I tried to post on the forum using Internet Explorer (following latest update), but it works fine when using Google Chrome (have not tried any other browsers). Hope this helps! :)

Thank god it isn't just me. I thought that I was going crazy. In order to paragraph I am having to toggle the editing mode- but then I can't change font or click smilies or anything else.

I'll try using Chrome.

Thanks NoV!!! :D

• 2 months later...

I'm having this problem now :cry: is there anything I can do that doesn't involve using Google Chrome?

It works for me on Firefox.

Archived