Sneeze Fetish Forum

How To Catch A Cold

Sneezermissy

Addie is 18yrs old and she loves colds. Something about the contagiousness of a cold just got her, she has been like that for as long as she can remember. Unfortunately,she seem to never catch colds. I guess she just has a strong immune system. Here latley Addie has made it a personal mission to catch a wonderfully snotty and sneezy cold. The fact that her brother and mother and her best friend had just caught terrible head colds was awesome. Addie was walking to her room when she saw her brother in the bathroom with I pre sneeze face hitching and snot streaming down on his lip "Ha...Ha...Hahhhh..." it was stuck.Then suddenly the sneeze returned and he sneezed a huge snotty sneeze "Huh..Huh...HUT-TISHIEWWW"

"Bless you, That's a really bad cold you got there brother"

Her brother started hitching again, but he stopped it. He looked at his sister and said "I hab bo ibea what your talging bout',I'b Bot sig" Thats one of thing she loved about her brother when he was sick was that he never admitted he was, he also went around sneezing on everything a perfect way fo her to catch his cold. Ooooo, how wonderful it will bewhen she caught his cold she thought. Suddenly she felt three Congested sneezes hit her in the face "HUTISHEW....HUH HUTSHEW....HUH HUH HUTSHIEWWWWW" Her face wascover in spray and snot. Her brother quickly started appolgising "I'm so so sorry addie" She just looked at him and said "It's Okay" and with that she walked away to her room leaving her brother embarrassed.

When Addie got to her room she just squealed in excitement. She just got sneezed on by someone with a terrible head cold. She was look forward to being the one sneezing on people when she got the cold her brother had. She had to do a lot more if she wanted a oooey gooey head cold. She knew exactly what she was going to do. First she was going to go to her Mothers room and get all her use tissues since she was the one who gave her brother the cold. The tricky part is how she was going to get them.

Addie decided she was going to act like she was taking out the trash and get her moms trash bag. On her way to her moms room she heard her brother both sneezing some really congested sneezes "HUTSHIEW....HACHOWW"

When Addie makes it in to her mothers room sheis having a really bad sneezing fit "HUH HUTSHEW...HUSHEW..HUTSHEW...HATCHOOO..HAH...HAH HACHOOOOO" When her mom finally looked up at her daughter she had snot streaming down her face and she said "Addie dear you should get out of herebefore you catch my cold"

"Mom I'm jsut here to take out the trash for you" Addie replied

"HUTSHEW, Thag you dear" and with that Addie grabbed the tissue and went to her room and immedatle after she got them she started to rub them on her nose to insure she got the cold in her nose. "I'm really going to get a sneezy snotty cold" Addie thought.

Should I continue the is like three more phase before she really gets the cold

Edited by obsessed
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sneezermissy

• Shiro

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• All Time No

I just love alll that messiness and contagion. I can't wait for her to have a really messy sneezing fit too. All over someone....

Please contimue...

Do go on...

Also you should probably tag that there's male sneezing as well, just to be courteous!

Please continue this plot is quite different from what I've read.messy and interesting

Part 2:

Addie was starting phase two of her rode to get a horrible snotty cold. At the moment she was in the rain with no jacket heading to her best friend Bella's who also had caught a horrible cold. Bella had horrible hygiene when it came to her colds so she is a perfect candidate to be around to catch a cold.

Addie was soaking wet by the time she got to Bella's house. She knocked on the and she heard a congested "Jug a bidute"

suddenly the door was open and she felt two snotty sneezes hit her in her face "HACHOO...HACHOO"

Addie looked at Bella and said "Bless you Bells, you sound horrible"

"I kdow Id feel horrible' bella replied

"Lets get you to bed Bella, so you can rest" and with that Addie and bella went inside to Bella's room.Addie went to go get a box a tissue for her sick friend and when she brought back the tissue Bella was hitching her breathe. Addie made sure she was in the line of dodge for the sneeze. Bella exploded with three messy sneezes all over Addies face "HACHOO HAH HAH HACHOOO HUTSHIEW" Addie inhaled as much as she could to get all the germs she could and thought phase 2 and 3 complete.

A/N

Don't hate me but I'm skipping the rest of her friends house so I can give her this wonderful head cold. I'm skipping because basically the same thing happens over and over again she gets sneezed on so I'm just going to get to the part of her getting a cold.

Please keep going. I'm really looking forwards to reading about Addie finally getting a cold.

I'm looking forward aswell too see Addie with a cold but I love the plot sneezing in the face.messy sneezed. Perfect story for my taste :3

ooooh this is so good and different feeling already feeling. ...x

Addie walked homein the rain that night with no jacket again getting soaked once again. As she waswalking she noticed her throat getting a little scartchy and thought "Yes." The beginning ofthis horrible cold I'm gonna catch. When Addie got home she went straight to her room opened the window and went to sleep. In the middle of the night Addie was awoke with three snotty sneezes on her face. "HUTSHIEW..HACHOO..HUH HUH HUTCHIEW" She looked up and saw her brother standing there with snotty streaming down his face. "What do you want? Its three in the morning." Addie said hearing some congestion in here voice. Her brother looked at her and said "Ib hab a bab dreamb cag Ib sleb wib you?" Wonderful more sneezes on me through the night Addie thought happily 'Sure" Addie replied. With that Addie's brother climb in the bed and immeditally both fell asleep.

The next morning Addie awoke with more sneezes on her face from her sleeping brother "HUTCHEW HACHOW" This time Addie felt her own tickle in her nose so she could return the favor "HUTCHIEW HAH HAH HACHOOO" he didn't even stir. After the sneezes Addie realised how congested she actually was. and how bad her nose tickled. She got up and went in the bathroom and lookedat her self in the mirror. "Red nose, blood shot eyes, runny nose "HUTCHIEW" sneezes. I definatly have a Bad sneezy cold" Addie thought happily. Suddenly Addie remember today was a school day so she got to spread all her germs around the school.

Addie walked around sneezing happily thinking about school "HUTCHIEW HACHOWW HUTSHIEW HACHOO;"

Bad ending but Sequel coming soon if you want it.