Sneeze Fetish Forum

Searching for tags question.

Shay

It was mentioned in a thread that you can do tag searches to try to find the sorts of stories you want more easily. So I put the tags male, allergy, and original into the search, but instead of giving me posts that had all three of those tags, they gave me posts that had at least one of those tags, and none of the search results were anything I wanted to read.

Is there a way to do a search for multiple tags to specify that you want the results to match all of the tags you put in?

I've had a look for this on the host's forum and I'm afraid the short answer is: no.

The search function will apparently be completely overhauled for the next major update of the forum software but when we'll get that I wouldn't like to say. IPB (the company that make the software and host the forum) have a habit of not announcing when anything will be released until it's pretty much ready to be released. Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Ok, well thanks for the information.

I hope they do change that when they do their next upgrade, whenever that is. It is annoying if you're trying to search for like, a male allergy fic, which seems a reasonable ask. And I know enough about software to know that allowing that is totally possible.

Archived