Sneeze Fetish Forum

Trying to find the "DOS"-like sneeze game from a few year ago...

Sneezer

Does anyone remember a sneeze game (I believe it was a prototype at the time) that was created a few years ago by one of the forum members, in which your goal was to select various methods of causing a female to sneeze? Not that it matters, but I believe the particular girl in the simulation had an Asian sounding name?

From what I remember, you started the game with a certain number of "points", and every time you attempted to make the girl sneeze via whatever method (e.g. dust, feather, sneezing powder, etc.) it cost you some of your points. However, if/when you DID make her sneeze, you'd regain the points you lost and more. The reason I mention that it was a "DOS-like" game is because there were no fancy graphics, animations, etc.....it was simply a text-version of a game, where you'd use arrow keys or number keys to select your induction method, hit the space bar (or "enter" key) and then read what the results of your induction attempt were.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone remembers that game and if so, could point me in the right direction of locating it again.....I'd love to play it!

Thanks for any help.....!

Jeff (Sneezer)

Yes, it was called "Sneze Me, Please Me" and was by Mario. However, as it had an 18+ component, and was thus posted in the adult board, I can't link to it here.

Archived