Sneeze Fetish Forum

Monster in Paris

bellwitch

Has anyone seen the animated movie Monster in Paris?!

I just watched it and I have to say, it really seems like someone with the fetish was on the production team. One of the cute male leads, Raoul, is allergic to feathers, which is not just mentioned once, but is brought up repeatedly throughout the film.

The poultry woman gives him cages of chickens instead of just giving him the eggs, it seems just to torture him since everyone knows about the allergy. Several times pigeons land near him, causing him to go into sneezing fits. Plus, his love interest (Lucille) wears angel wings as part of her singing costume, and as he is trying to compliment her/hand her roses, he sneezes and trips, complaining about the feathers in her costume.

My favorite moment is when he and a friend are covered in soot from hiding in a chimney in Lucille's dressing room. I wondered if anyone was going to sneeze from the soot since one character already has allergies, but then I figured there had already been a lot of sneezing so I shouldn't be overly greedy. However, as Raoul is dusting himself off, Lucille shoves a feather duster in his face, saying, "here use this," with a little smile, and he launches into a sneezing fit, gasping out "the feathers! the feathers!" He and Lucille have a bit of a love-hate relationship in that they are both enamored of one another but tease each other constantly to cover up their feelings. I swear Lucille has the fetish! They way she made him sneeze like that and that little smile of hers.

Finally, during the ending battle, Raoul and Lucille are dangling from the end of a rope, but as Raoul is trying to pull them to safety, a pigeon lands right above him, causing him to sneeze, and since he and Lucille are tete-a-tete, he sneezes right against the side of her neck, and she didn't seem grossed out at all (I think she probably liked it, heaven knows I would tonguesmiley.gif ).

The art is wonderful and it's quite a cute movie. I highly recommend it (especially to fellow fetishists for obvious reasons haha). Maybe it might even generate some fanfiction ideas smile.png

I'm not a writer myslef, but I'd love to read something if anyone decides to write a ficlet about Raoul smile.png

Woah! I've been wanting to see this movie for forever. I had no idea it had so much sneezing! Nice! :D

Is there a link or something that we can watch this on? I can't seem to find it on Youtube- unless i'm just looking in the wrong place :/

I just rented it on itunes -- soooo cute! such a nice plot and the sneezing was actually good!! turned.gif

Archived