Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm so lazy I...

Tangerine

... sometimes put my used gum on the back of my hand so I don't have to get up and spit it in the trashcan.

SHAME.

What stupid stuff do you guys do out of pure laziness?

I used to just eat pudding with my fingers or just drink it because I didn't want to have to go and put the spoon in the dishwasher. I had a trashcan in my room so that takes care of the cup.

Yeah that's kinda gross sounding when I type it out. xD

I'm so lazy in the mornings I have an alarm clock on my phone that makes me solve maths problems, put together a puzzle, scan barcodes (of my milk and coffee :P) and shake it vigorously before it stops ringing.

And I'm so lazy I worked out the second day I used it that if I exited the application through task manager it stops and I can go back to bed until my emergency "get up NOW, it's time for work" alarm goes...xD

I fail at life :P

I am so lazy I eat my food right from the cooking pots with a spoon, rather than setting the table. (Oh, the joys of being single...!! :yay: )

I'm so lazy I never switch on my laptop to access Internet but always do it via my mobile phone (when I'm at home) so I can lay comfortably in my bed while I type and browse on the SFF XD

I used to just eat pudding with my fingers or just drink it because I didn't want to have to go and put the spoon in the dishwasher. I had a trashcan in my room so that takes care of the cup.

You're definitely not the only one!! I usually 'drink' pudding or yogurt, lick as much extra out as I can, and use a finger to get the last bits!

I'm super messy/lazy sometimes...joys of being single indeed....

I guess mostly I tend to stack up dishes in a pile in my room instead of walking them to the kitchen after I eat (and I inevitably go in there within an hour or two every single time!!)

I'm so lazy I never cook for myself (the "joys" of being single)

I can't be bothered!

I'm so lazy, I gather all my clothes and put them on my bed, then I get dressed whilst laid down.

I kinda have to shimmy and shuffle about, but it works :D

I'm so lazy, I gather all my clothes and put them on my bed, then I get dressed whilst laid down.

I kinda have to shimmy and shuffle about, but it works biggrin.png

That actually sounds awesome!

Haha, when it's cold out, or I have to get up very early, I always do this too. ^_^

Haha, when it's cold out, or I have to get up very early, I always do this too. ^_^

It's best when it's cold, cos then u can get dressed whilst laid down AND under the covers :lol:

im so lazy that when i have washed my clothes ill just dump them in a draw cant be bothered foldin ir ironin unless im terribly bored....

I know this is bad but...I never change my contact lenses and go through months before I take them off...

^ HOW!? xD The few times I've forgotten to take out my contacts before bed I woke up with my eyes crusted shut. Very attractive :P

^ HOW!? xD The few times I've forgotten to take out my contacts before bed I woke up with my eyes crusted shut. Very attractive tonguesmiley.gif

Yeah I know, that happened to me all the time too xD

And when I take them out after months it's a nightmare. I have to wait weeks till I can put them back on again and go through loads of eye drops...

Meh....stupidy at it's worst.... bag.gif

I'm so lazy, instead of drying my hair in the morning, I aim my car heaters at my hair on my way to work. It doesn't make a huge different but every bit counts. :X

• 2 months later...

I'm so lazy I can't be bothered to fi

Maru, you queen. :lmfao:

I'm so lazy that most of my Word documents are saved under the name "sdjuea348)guwathia466652dfuaae....7rf".

I'm so lazy that most of my Word documents are saved under the name "sdjuea348)guwathia466652dfuaae....7rf".

What a coincidence. ;)

• 2 months later...

I'm so lazy I prefer sitting here starving for hours, because eating would require walking from here to kitchen.

Archived