Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jensen Ackles .gif

•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•

FYQAich.gif

You can *see* the moment he loses it. I would be lying if I said I hadn't spent 48 minutes staring at this. In fact I'd better post this soon before I can't look away. If ANYONE can find a source for this, by the way, TELL ME PLEASE. I must know.

Gah!!! Would love to see it complete but his expression is priceless!! wubsmiley.gif Would also appreciate it if someone knew the source of this.

Oh my god. I have been staring at this way too long.

I guess my brain was sure that if I kept on staring, Jensen would finally end up sneezing,

but no such luck.

This expression on his face is one of the sexiest I've seen in a long time.

And that little shaking of his head as he realized he lost the sneeze....Mmmmm.

This man is too hot for me to handle, my brain has turned sorta gooey....

Oh lord, what would I give to see/hear him sneeze. (Except for that one at the convention, I think that was somewhat tame. I imagine his sneezing when he's in private much more forceful.

Yeah, enough rambling.

I'm goo. Happy, happy goo *_*

Oh god..... Jensen is too hot I don't even what to do with myself. Gahhhhhh asdfghjkl

YES.

*<--- literally my reaction*

That is like the absolute best presneeze expression I've ever seen. Sexy sexy sexy. <3

Oh my this is the sexiest pree-sneeze face ever and then he looses it ugh I'd kill to hear this man sneeze<3

Well my fantasy origin is that it's from the gag reel, and there's several clips of like this where he's gonna sneeze when they're filming but loses it, and then finally he sneezes and everyone applauds. I'm gonna keep believing that one till we find out where it's really from... :blush:

P.S. DeathNoteOwner have you seen the clip of him sneezing at that convention?

I don't know if DeathNoteOwner has, but I have not. I would like to.

Also, nonny I thought your link was a source, I was sooo dissapointed!! :lol:

Yes I have seen the link but thank you for finding it again. I meen Jensen sneezing why not see it once again?

I think I almost broke my iPod .-. Cuz I watched it too many times I was afraid it explode of sexiness lol

OHMIGAWD that is so hot. Is that from an actual episode or from the gag reel?

I don't know if DeathNoteOwner has, but I have not. I would like to.

Also, nonny I thought your link was a source, I was sooo dissapointed!! heh.gif

LOL GODDAMMIT SORRY. I thought it was out there on a gag reel or something. I just assumed.

Someone do some digging! Where did you originally see this, Tumblr? Did anyone give any clues as to where it came from?

I just remember Jared in one of the blooper reels, when he was like my nose is running all over the place!

*sleuths around the interwebz*

ughhh i cant find the source of this anywhere! wallbash.gif

oh and the more i stare at this, the more i fall in love with this man. *goes and watches more supernatural, whilst fangirling excessively.*

now all we need is something from jared padalecki and my life will be completestretcher.gif

Same, oh my god! I went though and watched all of the gag reels yesterday, and nothing! I'm totally perplexed and curious, especially because there are only a handful of episodes with scenes that were lit so brightly!

(And yeah, Jared hasn't given us anything! Yet I am still totally content... if we get anything like this from him or from Sam I don't know what I would do! Freak out a lot, probably...)

I literally spent an hour yesterday searching for the source. An hour is a lot to me but I imagine some of you superfans spent much longer than that. All kinds of variations of Jensen sneezing, Jensen Ackles sneezing, etc. SO MANY SNEEZEFICS CLOGGING UP THE SEARCH RESULTS.

I have confidence that it will surface at some point in the future. I'm not that eager to find out because I'm just happy enough to have the gif, though it would be nice to know the context eventually. Once it does surface it will be like finding a twenty dollar bill in your pocket.

Honestly the jacket he's wearing looks a little like the one he wore in the season 7 finale. Or maybe I'm wrong. I probably am.

Wow, thank you so much for posting that! Now we know! It's from the season 7 finale, titled "Survival of the Fittest" and it's in the beginning of a scene about nine minutes in.

The context is totally disappointing -- Dean is about to talk to Cas, then he looks up and shakes his head (like he's thinking of something to say but can't find the right words, or something), then leans back down to talk to him. But now we know!

What? So that's NOT a pre-sneeze face? I call bullshit. On life. disgust.gif

• 3 months later...

The clip of Jensen sneezing in panel was just perfect. And... I can die happy now.

Looks to me like Jared was covering for Jensen throughout the panel, and that Jensen's reaction time was definitely lagging, voice lower and a bit scratchier than usual, and you can definitely hear some congestion coming out. The only thing is that he's so polite not to sniffle into the mic. DAMNIT. This just made me want to huggle and cuddle the man to death. Though he is SO SEXY I just don't know what to do with myself.

P.S. Those other tumblr clips seem to have gone poof... :'(

P.P.S. Okay so I had a look at that scene from S7E23. It's a very pretty looking context. Plus Jensen sniffles and wipes his nose directly before that. I say that was a take they used because it was good, but he was TOTALLY about to sneeze and never did. And then there's the accidental poetry of the lyrics in the background: "Catch the breeze and the winter chill..." from Don Mclean's Vincent. Something about that just makes me go slightly wibbly. It's cause I'm weird, right? Yeah. *ahem*

Archived