Sneeze Fetish Forum

I wonder why....

pirate_wench

I hope it is okay to ask this on here, if not, please feel free to remove / move the topic.

I just was searching for nice male (celebrity) sneezes on YT. But all I got were female sneezes. Oh, and Marshall from HIMYM.

I was wondering why there is so little male sneezes, in general? Not only in celebrities but also in general. Not fair. :(((

Where are all the sneezy males on camera?

And yes, I follow the YT-thread on here, but when I search for myself the great YT videos, I never find that much. And there's so very very many sneeze compliations, but they are all female. It's so frustrating!

Am I the only one?

Didn't we once count through and came to the conclusion that there's more female sneeze fetishists than male? So how come there so little male sneezes on YT? Or is it that men more often make artsy videos and cut out sneezes? (Shame on that!) Also (shame on that too!), rumor is that male sneeze less than females. Boo!

I was actually thinking about this a little bit and was thinking about making a male celebrity sneeze montage. Should I? Probably most of them are on this forum but still it would be all in one video.

I feel the same way, so I dedicated my channel to male sneezing videos that deserve views from male sneeze lovers like me!

www.youtube.com/mandyv915

Enjoy, and more to come! :)

My theory: there are more female celebrity sneezing videos because female vulnerability is a popular fetish, and sneezing is related to vulnerability.

I was actually thinking about this a little bit and was thinking about making a male celebrity sneeze montage. Should I? Probably most of them are on this forum but still it would be all in one video.

I would love you forever! :)

I feel the same way, so I dedicated my channel to male sneezing videos that deserve views from male sneeze lovers like me!

www.youtube.com/mandyv915

Enjoy, and more to come! smile.png

Oh thank youuuu!!

I can so very much relate to this. It is so annoying!

I would love you forever! smile.png

Okay cool! I shall get working on that soon!

I would love you forever! :)

Oh my gosh! Me too!!!! :D

Archived