Liam:

- 4:21

- 0:10

- 4:26

Zayn:

enjoy ^^

But I never have seen sneezing from Louis, only this:

- 2:16

But it's fake and hasn't audio. So if somebody know any likns of him and write here, I will be very happy :)

Thanks for all the links. :) I might have seen most of them, but I'll see if you posted any I haven't seen. LOUIS must sneeze for us! Ok, here's a plan: One of us must go to a signing, throw pepper in the air, and tape everything. :P lol. That actually might not be a good idea.......... ;)

Yeah that would be wonderful thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I found one video yesterday:

and at 1:35 he maybe sneezed w00t.gif I'm not sure, but after that, someone talking "sneezed". I don't understand all the words. What they're saying?

I heard Liam say something that sounded like sneeze. I think he said, "this is easy," or something like that. At 1:35, I think Louis was just laughing. :( Thanks anyway!!!!

There is an interview they did with Rachel Crow where it sounded like someone either coughed or sneezed. I can't find the video though.... If anyone finds it, the noise is after, I think, Louis saying the word "R&B". They're talking about Zayn's influences I think.

No problem! :) I actually found it a bit ago, but I thought it was a cough....

Thank you so much go the links. Pure goodness but we need a close up of Louis sneezing at one point.. That's my first hunt^o^

I found this interview http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ezCed9Om6BY 00:45 yes someone sneezed there! teehee.gif They was talking about what music inspiring Zayan. Louis said, that R&B, when someone sneezed! I wish it was Louis! w00t.gif Thank you very much for that link! biggrinsmiley.gif

I think this sneeze may be Niall's OR possibly Louis's! THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW!

OMG!

This is amazing. The boys are sooooo cute and so is their sneezing. 😍💗

Thank you!

Um..... All those signs that look like I'm swearing were meant to be a little face and love heart.

lol

Archived