Sneeze Fetish Forum

Big Bang Theory (no actual sneezing)

Shay

When I was watching the latest episode of The Big Bang Theory called "The Love Spell Potential", there was something funny that happened towards the end of the show that would have special meaning to us fetishists, but pretty sure it wasn't the actual intention of the show.

The episode was mostly about playing D&D and towards the end of the episode Amy told Sheldon that she really wanted more out of their relationship. Sheldon agreed to do a bit of intimate role playing with her using D&D dice. At the very end he said, "I'm erotically caressing your..." He pauses to roll the dice and after looking at the result he says, "nose". Then Amy says "Keep rolling."

That just made me laugh so much especially because if I were to "erotically caress" my SO's nose it would make him sneeze. I have to confess that I've done that a few times with him ever since watching that episode. :laugh:

That just made me laugh so much especially because if I were to "erotically caress" my SO's nose it would make him sneeze.

Oooh yummy. ;)

I love the Big Bang Theory. :laugh: I love that they're using D&D to get intimate.

Haha, I definitely giggled when that happened. I wished my friend who knows was there so I could have laughed harder. But alas, I was in front of my family. How does it always happen that way?

• 2 months later...

There was also an episode where Sheldon's girlfriend fakes illness to get him to take care of her - and in the end gets caught and suggests a rather apropos punishment...

Archived